DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

This doesn't sound good.

How will a player/poster like CoachV who made ~180k get his money out in a timely manner if he decided to withdrawal it all?

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    A lot of folks are probably confused by the OP's thread title and haven't read his entire post.

To summarize: 5Dimes does indeed still offer checks. He was not eligible to receive one.
    So no offense Lou but you pop into this thread to offer this and only this??? It's not quite as simple as, "he was not eligible to receive one". More like he was eligible to receive one 6 days ago and was told so by 2 separate employees at 5Dimes (and actually encouraged to wait to get it free today) yet the DAY AFTER THE SUPERBOWL ALL OF A SUDDEN HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE AND MIRACULOUSLY THE RULES HAVE CHANGED. If you're going to lay it out at least lay that out to.

Pretty weak in my opinion. Not to mention all you have to do is read the first sentence of my first post to not be CONFUSED I even capitalized the part that affects most people, I laid it out pretty clear, not trying to be misleading. I clearly state in the first sentence that this won't affect people who have previously made withdrawals, not very confusing and if you can't read the first sentence of the first post then I'm not sure you should be gambling with real money.

But way to jump in and GRAB 5DIMES BACK, because lets be honest it's pretty transparent that's what you're doing right?? Pretty weak.

Can't say I expected much else but pretty weak.
    Last edited by lovetobet; 02-06-12 at 10:34 PM.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Next time you are waving around your American flag remember that the offshore BS you have to deal with is courtesy of your highly moralized leaders.
    Where are you from??

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

um...check processors getting shut down etc..its part of the issues for a usa player.deal with it..it could be worse

pootie
    pootie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

just open a bank over seas

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    lovetobet, durito is a Grade A piece of shit, plain and simple. Douche Bag also works!!!
    Almost got something right for the first time.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Obviously you can't read or comprehend. That's OK, you're stupid, I understand people like you have a hard time understanding big words.

Now go die in a fire you useless D bag.

You must be a real piece of work since when I ripped you a new assh0le above that post got nominated. HAHA what a loser!!

perhaps, but i can get daily 5dimes wd that exceed the square of your net worth.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

good work lou

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    perhaps, but i can get daily 5dimes wd that exceed the square of your net worth.
    Glad We (sounds like everyone here agrees) that you are a useless D-bag, congrats on that I'm sure you're proud.

As far as the 5D WD and my net worth, I can say with complete confidence BULLSHIIT you are definitely wrong on this but whatever makes you feel good, D-BAG.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    good work lou
    HAHA, good work with what??

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    um...check processors getting shut down etc..its part of the issues for a usa player.deal with it..it could be worse
    If you read all the posts you'd see this is not really my issue. I'm aware of this it's more about the shady timing and that they encouraged me to wait 6-7 days before, then switched the rules and screwed me the day after the SB. Whole thing WREAKS!! I understand the processor part been online gambling since 99'.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

They will do the $850 for $17 with the free monthly payout ($40 discount). After that you can do your free check every month.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DirkDiggs

lovetobet

Thanks Ron that's most likely my plan of attack.

GoodVibrations
    GoodVibrations's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

@lovetobet...

I get the part about calling one day and getting an answer and then calling back a week later and hearing a different answer but....
    So one CS guy says one thing and then another CS guy says something different...
    I can see that happening at not only books but just in general buying something over the net.

To me, you screwed this up by NOT asking to speak with a supervisor as soon as you heard about the change on the second call today. (if there was a change).
    So to come in here blasting and you haven't even talked to Supervisor at 5Dimes who could have straightened it out TODAY is LAME.

First 12