andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Remember that when you call in and ask to speak with Tony, he can access your lifetime profit or loss on your account with the touch of a finger.

One would think his attitude varies based on who he is speaking with.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

different poker room??---from what 5ds uses now.

lt56
    lt56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1733

Tony outsmarted most of the other books by dropping the line down to -2 1/2 with a week to go. The other books and most of Vegas was asleep at the wheel, while Tony quickly moved the line and sucked in lots of losing Patriot money. He caught on that the Vegas line makers aren't what they used to be and had the wrong team favored. The better qb was the underdog and Gronk was a major injury. Like him or not; Tony is quite a bit smarter than most of the other guys. He just has to guard against being too cocky or he'll eventually go down also. But for now he's the best. I could care less what Vegas books and other offshore books claim. Most of them got killed on the Giants and also lost heavy on the under which got dropped as low as 53 by some. I would trust Tony in that 5Dimes did win big because he's just about the only offshore site that had Pats -2 1/2 for the entire final week. Great job Tony! Great win by the Giants!

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny assumption about "books getting killed". archaic.
    Action is fairly balanced. And at books where it isn't they hedge.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Treat Tony with respect and Tony will reciprocate.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Treat Tony with respect and Tony will reciprocate.

Not true in my experience. I was a losing 5dimes player and got into a dispute about the grading of a Wrestlemania match last year. Tony gave me the option of accepting his decision as is (which was an incorrect grade) or being paid and shown the door. He wasn't exactly polite to me despite the fact that I was (a) a long term loser at 5dimes and (b) was beyond respectful to him in chat. 5dimes is not a democracy, it is an authoritarian monarchy and what Tony says goes, he runs his fiefdom with an iron fist and does not exactly tolerate dissent.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Very good chance OP is down lifetime at 5dimes
    Yea he practically kicked me out(Betting RAS totals B4 he moved the line, limited my bets to $30) three years ago.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

had New Engalnd won by 3 that conversation would have never happened.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by KEdge2k View Post
    Not true in my experience. I was a losing 5dimes player and got into a dispute about the grading of a Wrestlemania match last year. Tony gave me the option of accepting his decision as is (which was an incorrect grade) or being paid and shown the door. He wasn't exactly polite to me despite the fact that I was (a) a long term loser at 5dimes and (b) was beyond respectful to him in chat. 5dimes is not a democracy, it is an authoritarian monarchy and what Tony says goes, he runs his fiefdom with an iron fist and does not exactly tolerate dissent.
    There are dozens of posts before yours on this board alone that support your statement here.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

today i woke up had chicken salad at the bagel place and drove home..why did u create a thread on this junk

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

please to all the die hard fans who over read this crap in pro sports..watch this..especially number 2..proves something...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Onfzet1xxs

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Tony is laughing right now while he takes your money

First 12