addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

No Withdrawal from BWIN

Hello, guys,

I know that this has been discussed a lot of times but I have an issue with Bwin. My withdrawal was requested 5 days ago to Moneybookers and they are finding only excuses to slow the process. I have an experience with bookies and this is probably the slowest payment I have ever experienced. I am just sharing my thoughts and will give them some more days to complete this ridiculous withdrawal. I just wanted to know is there anybody else having similar problems with Bwin and how much time did you wait for a first time withdrawal from them. Till now I have behaved professionally and complied to all their conditions, rules, requests, but obviously they fail to do the same ...so they have time till the end of the week. Then I am thinking of contacting all possible authorities - their regulator, fill a complaint here, post in every gambling forum I can find, and believe me I can find a lot, to contact Moneybookers who as a provider are directly affected by the unprofessional behavior of one of their top gaming partners and a lot of more.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Took them roughly one week for each withdrawal I have made from them. First withdrawal requires i.d. but no problem other than that to receive funds. My withdrawals were by Moneybookers, also.

Fizzz
    Fizzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

A week through Money Bookers?

scorpio1983
    scorpio1983's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi, guys it's absolutelly normally situation with Bwin.I think theyr rating have to be F-, according to your withdrawal - usually it's take about week to get money.I also have requested withdrawal 3 days ago, they already checked my documents and if it's was any other book i will have money today, but it's Bwin and I will happy, if I will get money next week(

russpaterson
    russpaterson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey folks

Wish Id seen this site before registering with Bwin. Placed £153 in bets over last wk-end (no bonuses) and was lucky enough to have a few wins. Withdrew £103 and £210. Received an email the next day asking me to upload a photo. I have done this and have heard nothing from them. My account is still open but they have refunded my deposit and are not answering my emails.

I suppose Im grateful I've not lost anything but feel a bit aggrieved that I may not get my winnings!

Any help would be much appreciated....

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scorpio if bwin is F- then what is WSEX for months of slow pays?

Cmon. Bwin should be A+ IMO.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

About Bwin. They are a paying bookmaker, they ALWAYS pay their customers - if they don't find any problems with the account (which they sometimes do, as other topics about bwin show).
    IMHO their SBR rating is correct - for these reasons.
    + They have a good betting offer, large variety of events, large variety of bet types, and the best live betting for european sports.
    + They have a relatively good phone support
    + They always pay (except the first withdrawal) in max 3 working days. Always. (I know, 3 days is not "bet365" or "paddy" speed, still, I can count on the max 3 days)
    + They often send bonus offers, and have a nice referral bonus offer
    + The outlook of the site is good, and it's easy to use
    - They often limit accounts
    - Their email support is slow and sometimes not even answering...and no live chat
    - They sometimes close accounts without any real reason
    - They often settle bets wrong, and sometimes void bets without a real reason
    0 They have average oddses, not too low, and not the best - average.

The speed of withdrawal to moneybookers depends on two things:

1, First withdrawal or 2nd, 3rd etc.....
    2, Ammount of withdrawal

In my experience (which means 100+ withdrawals in the recent years), if you ask for the first withdrawal, and upload your documents, you have to wait at max. 2 weeks for the money to hit your moneybookers account, usually 4-6 WORKING days.

If you ask for a withdrawal after your first succesful withdrawal, they pay it out in 1-3 WORKING days (they don't have a financial dept. on weekends). If you ask less than 80 EUR, it will probably arrive in 1 working day, 80+ probably will take 2-3 days to hit the moneybookers account.

An advice for Addictedto and Russpaterson: Log in to your accounts, and if you can log into it, there isn't any problem with the account.
    If making the first withdrawal, wait 6 working days from the day you uploaded the required documents, and if still nothing, call their phone support, they will help.
    If making the second or etc... withdrawal, wait 3 working days from the day your requested the withdrawal, than call their support (do not email them - make a phone call)

Contacting any authorities is not a good choice after this little time passed....try to contact the bookmaker first, than SBR.....and again, forget the email support, call them via phone
    Last edited by fixxer; 03-16-09 at 09:48 AM.

dxb dude
    dxb dude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Well, I have to agree that withdrawal process is quite slow at bwin. but eventually you get back your money with patience. in my case, it took almost 2 weeks. I experienced similar problems like you as my account was closed not twice, but thrice. it was standard procedure for them to close any account pending verification of docs.

in my case, i provided them with all docs and they reopened my account. it was closed again in two days. yes it could be frustrating for new online member to know that his account is closed without any reason. but i guess they have legal right to close any account without giving notice. i am lucky enough that they didnt close my account permanently. but yes i went through all of their security checks with patience.

Actually i was more prepared for my first withdrawal after reading your stories. so whenever they asked me docs, i provided them with lot of patience and smile. same thing which you experienced, but i had everything ready with me and complied with their regulations without threatning and complaining, that helped them to restore my account quickly as i havent done anything wrong to choose bwin.

just stick with bwin as long as they don't close ur account. but if they do, accept it and move on. there are lot of bookmakers online which u can choose. its bwin loss and not urs.

qle176
    qle176's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by fixxer View Post
    About Bwin. They are a paying bookmaker, they ALWAYS pay their customers - if they don't find any problems with the account (which they sometimes do, as other topics about bwin show).
    IMHO their SBR rating is correct - for these reasons.
    + They have a good betting offer, large variety of events, large variety of bet types, and the best live betting for european sports.
    + They have a relatively good phone support
    + They always pay (except the first withdrawal) in max 3 working days. Always. (I know, 3 days is not "bet365" or "paddy" speed, still, I can count on the max 3 days)
    + They often send bonus offers, and have a nice referral bonus offer
    + The outlook of the site is good, and it's easy to use
    - They often limit accounts
    - Their email support is slow and sometimes not even answering...and no live chat
    - They sometimes close accounts without any real reason
    - They often settle bets wrong, and sometimes void bets without a real reason
    0 They have average oddses, not too low, and not the best - average.

The speed of withdrawal to moneybookers depends on two things:

1, First withdrawal or 2nd, 3rd etc.....
    2, Ammount of withdrawal

In my experience (which means 100+ withdrawals in the recent years), if you ask for the first withdrawal, and upload your documents, you have to wait at max. 2 weeks for the money to hit your moneybookers account, usually 4-6 WORKING days.

If you ask for a withdrawal after your first succesful withdrawal, they pay it out in 1-3 WORKING days (they don't have a financial dept. on weekends). If you ask less than 80 EUR, it will probably arrive in 1 working day, 80+ probably will take 2-3 days to hit the moneybookers account.

An advice for Addictedto and Russpaterson: Log in to your accounts, and if you can log into it, there isn't any problem with the account.
    If making the first withdrawal, wait 6 working days from the day you uploaded the required documents, and if still nothing, call their phone support, they will help.
    If making the second or etc... withdrawal, wait 3 working days from the day your requested the withdrawal, than call their support (do not email them - make a phone call)

Contacting any authorities is not a good choice after this little time passed....try to contact the bookmaker first, than SBR.....and again, forget the email support, call them via phone
    I have been waiting for 4 weeks now, what should i do?

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Contact them on live chat or phone