jmychal
    jmychal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picking my first book.

So I have decided that I would like to find a book, but am not sure where to go. Upon researching these forums and using the almighty Google, I have narrowed it down to Legends, 5dimes, and BetIslands.

Basically, I am not looking to make any huge bets. I would probably be making relatively small bets. (There is no required bet size right?)

I have heard that 5dimes has a lot of lines and is the best for that, that BetIslands hasn't been around as long, but is good and has great CS, and that Legends is good as well.

Thanks for any help.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

It would seem that you must live in the US?
    Otherwise there are far better and safer places to join.
    If you are only betting small you should check out the costs of depositing and withdrawing as they just could put a huge hole in a small bank.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

5dimes by far if ur going with 1 book, especially small rec. player....way way more options,parlayables, and MLs than BI has..and BI is 10 min. bet too, where 5dimes is 1.00 ...all are ok books, but if u have 1 out 5dimes by far the best option...look at the poster poll, there #1 there too...im speaking for U.S. punters here BTW
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-05-12 at 12:07 AM.

jmychal
    jmychal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I am in the US, otherwise I have seen that Pinnacle would be one of the top choices if I'm correct. It would most definitely be recreational betting.