albanian_player
    albanian_player's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet 365 stupid pvc!

this is my problem.....i knewed all other players problems about this pvc....so before i opened my account i asked one of bet 365 advisors about this. i asked him if there was another way to verify my account. He told me: yes its possible throught a utility bill. this will be enough he said to me. after that e opened my account. i deposited 200$ and took 200$ bonus. in the first day i won 60$. in the next day my account was blocked. They said to me thay need some documents. i sent to them all the documents they need...and told about my problem about the pvc code....because here in albania the postal service sucks....thay said to me that some utility bills can fix this. they wanted my id photos....i sended to them and waited 3 days.....then they wanted 2 photos of me holding both parts of my id.....i sended to them and waited other 3 days...then aked a bank statement....i sent that too.... 2 utility bills (water,electric)....and after 12 days they say to me that they need my pvc...i cant belive that all this happend to me....why those advisor in the beggining said to me that its shpuld not be a problem....that sucks and my letter after 15 days isnt comeing.....and all what they say is: acept our apologies....i want my money back....im tired of acepting your apologies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone help me how to fix this guys....any common experience ??

albanian_player
    albanian_player's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have provoced them again......look at the response of their advisors.... : Stacey R has joined this chat.You are now chatting with Stacey R.Stacey R Hello, welcome to Bet365 Live Chat. How may I help you?bekim hibekim i want to know somethingbekim my postal service doens worj here where i livebekim may i open a bet 365 account ?Stacey R Have you opened an account with us already?bekim nobekim thats why im askingStacey R What country do you live in?bekim i saw in google about account blocked for this pvcbekim i live in albaniaStacey R Yes you are still able to open an account with us.bekim i understand thisStacey R Is there anything else I can help you with today?bekim yesbekim sobekim the pvc its no omportant in my case ?Stacey R Nobekim what should i need in this case ?bekim what kind of documents ?Stacey R To open an account you would need to prove you are over the age of 18, we would require a copy of identification.bekim thats all ??Stacey R Yes this would be the only thing we would require.bekim okay thank you.....cheaters!!!