Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Attila View Post
    if betfair wont void this bet, it means that it is worth for me to extend my betfair application to find such market errors, and offer misleading odds
    Yes exactly. You can do that too. ie: the system is fair to all. But you'll need more than half a brain and the ability to read the market name to manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrakadabra View Post
    This has to be the most stupid thread ever on SBR. Everyone is responsible for reading market info BEFORE they bet.

Attila
    Attila's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    and those odds didn't ring alarm bells with you?

betfair bots can go wrong, sometimes i caught such bots error for example 3-0 3-1 3-2 with swapped odds (backed 7.5, stake about 100EUR) , and first set winner swapped odds (favorite backed at 11, with stake 150 EUR)

Ibrakadabra
    Ibrakadabra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

betfair bots can go wrong, sometimes i caught such bots error for example 3-0 3-1 3-2 with swapped odds (backed 7.5, stake about 100EUR) , and first set winner swapped odds (favorite backed at 11, with stake 150 EUR)
    Did you contact the LGA because the bets on those swapped odds weren´t voided?

Or is it simply that when you are able to take advantage of others mistakes you are happy to do so and everything´s fine. After all that´s what initially happened in the case we are discussing.

But when you end up on the wrong end bets should be voided because it ain´t fair. Did I get that right?

Get the candid cameras out...

Attila
    Attila's Avatar Become A Pro!

so when a bot goes wrong it is equal when somebody make a trap to another customer, lol
    you say this with your post
    those markets was correct, im my case the market was not correct (66.5 points for full match)

(i lost both bets)
    Last edited by Attila; 02-02-12 at 03:36 PM.

the sink
    the sink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Atilla, you made a mistake and you've made your point to Betfair and in this thread.

And you've been told that you haven't a leg to stand on and deserve your fate.

So I reckon it's time you just accepted the lesson as learned, let it rest and move on. No amount of additional bitching is going to do anyone any good.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

odds was 5.00 , stake: 80EUR
    Ahhh. So you are just as bad as the player who put up the malicious offer in the first place. Fair odds here would have been 1.35 or so if it was a first half market.

You took a shot and ended up hitting yourself.
    Last edited by FourLengthsClear; 02-02-12 at 05:44 PM.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

somehow I knew from the beginning this would be how it would all turn out ...

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

wow can't believe i read through this whole thing, what a load of nonsense the OP is clearly an idiot/whinging bitch. Too bad, so sad, go cry to your dad.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

i have a new idea, if betfair do nothing, i will make a new thread later
    "trap offers on betfair, i made"
    After my betfair application ready to make traps, i will post/share my traps after the event closed and matched some money
    LOL.

Be careful to ensure that you carefully read what markets you are placing these traps in. I would hate to see another thread moaning that you got it wrong again and that Betfair won't void that one either.

First 123