bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

sportsbetting.ag owes me 4750. today is day 75

on november 14th i requested 9500. for some reason they sent me half. still waiting for the other half. i filed a complaint with sbr last week. there answer to me for now is that i just need to wait. strangely they make me feel that this is all my fault. i understand processor issues happen but 75 days and no end in sight is ridiculousness. they have given me at least 5 dates that the funds should arrive by. it never does.

i wouldn't be nearly so ticked if they could give me a timetable of when i can expect my funds or tell me wtf is going on. but nope. for now its just wait.

Tomato
    Tomato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

They told Tomato that his money was sent 2 weeks before the check was dated. Don't believe anything they say.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have funds with this book but haven't requested a withdrawal in quite some time. I keep hearing not so good things about them lately.

bubba

day 76 today.

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Timeline of my payout

Day 1: Payout processed
    Day 15: Phone call received, informing me that my check had been sent and it will be 10 business days until I have my check
    Day 29: Still no check, go into a chat with a CSR and grill him
    Day 36: Check shows up at my door (dated 2 days earlier)
    Day 37: Receive a phone call from a CSR telling me the tracking number

Always gotten paid, but the slow pays are starting. Never took more than 2 weeks in the past from these guys until now. They claim it's because "everyone is winning" which isn't an excuse.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

smart thing seems to cut and run....with these signs it would be nobodys elses fault but the players with all these signs pointing to big problems, when the payouts go from late to not coming at all u sure dont want to be trhe idiot that left $$$ in ur account at this book, when so many books u get paid in a few days MAX., never weeks...i couldnt ever imagine waiting for weeks and MONTHS to get a payout....crazy to settle for that

bubba

today is day 77. still waiting for my $$!

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

That just fuc-kin sucks. I have a post it on my board to just plain pass this on the list now.

ksteele1
    ksteele1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Identity Theft ??

I tried to make a withdrawal with Sportsbetting ag and they insist I send copies of front and back of CC and my drivers license. Do any other books demand this???

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ksteele1 View Post
    I tried to make a withdrawal with Sportsbetting ag and they insist I send copies of front and back of CC and my drivers license. Do any other books demand this???
    yes.....exactly why p2p deposits are much better than using cards, no verification crap to get a withdrawl
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-30-12 at 11:05 AM.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    yes.....exactly why p2p deposits are much better than using cards, no verification crap to get a withdrawl
    i sent these items the day after i made my deposit in order to avoid delays!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    i sent these items the day after i made my deposit in order to avoid delays!!
    damn sorry buddy, but p2p u never have to send anything, anytime!!!

goodluck with it

bubba

day 78,

jaxsports
    jaxsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right there with you, they owe me $$$ too

I'm an affiliate and these assholes owe me back commissions that are 6 weeks late.

This is completely unacceptable.

Their accounting department has lied repeatedly to me, making excuses.

Today the had the balls to ask me to send them my bank statement. There's no way in HELL they're getting my personal financial information.

Total POS

Foops41584
    Foops41584's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Same thing is happening to me - made withdrawal requests beginning in November and have not gotten paid.

Foops41584

Would it help me to file a complaint, or would that make them less likely to pay me?

bubba

day 79 for me.

they asked me for bank statement. i had sent them a screenshot of my online version (they tell me this is acceptable), now they tell me thats no good and i need to go to the bank, have them print something out (will be nearly identical to my online version) find a way to scan it ( i dont have access to a scanner at home or work) and send it to them. this should add i solid hour or 2 to the countless hours i have spent dealing with them trying to get my money.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

never understand why people play at these shops..no pays to 3 months slow pays when u can get ur funds in a few days at the best shops

hope it works out for u guys, but smarten up and get to the better books

Foops41584

Bubba, Do you feel that filing a complaint through SBR helped you? If so, I will file one myself about my own situation (the timing is similar to yours, I have been waiting a few more days than you actually).
    day 79 for me.

they asked me for bank statement. i had sent them a screenshot of my online version (they tell me this is acceptable), now they tell me thats no good and i need to go to the bank, have them print something out (will be nearly identical to my online version) find a way to scan it ( i dont have access to a scanner at home or work) and send it to them. this should add i solid hour or 2 to the countless hours i have spent dealing with them trying to get my money.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Foops41584 View Post
    Bubba, Do you feel that filing a complaint through SBR helped you? If so, I will file one myself about my own situation (the timing is similar to yours, I have been waiting a few more days than you actually).
    considering i still dont have my money from november, i have another withdrawl that will be late beginning tomorrow, and sportsbetting.ag treats me like shit over the matter (making me feel like me not having my money for 79 days is my fault; why am i bothering them!!) i dont think filing the complaint has helped to this point. it hasnt hurt either(at least to my knowledge), im in the same situation as i was before filing, waiting for my money.

Foops41584

I am just concerned that if I filed a complaint they might slow the process down even more out of spite. I made several withdrawal requests in November and have received only a very small portion of my overall withdrawal requests.
    considering i still dont have my money from november, i have another withdrawl that will be late beginning tomorrow, and sportsbetting.ag treats me like shit over the matter (making me feel like me not having my money for 79 days is my fault; why am i bothering them!!) i dont think filing the complaint has helped to this point. it hasnt hurt either(at least to my knowledge), im in the same situation as i was before filing, waiting for my money.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

day 79 for me.

Bubba, just sent in a copy of your bank statement and not the online one and you'll get paid. That's what they made me do too and I thought they were stalling me, after I did that, I received 1 check this week and 1 more coming from Fed Ex which I already have the tracking numbers to track.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    Bubba, just sent in a copy of your bank statement and not the online one and you'll get paid. That's what they made me do too and I thought they were stalling me, after I did that, I received 1 check this week and 1 more coming from Fed Ex which I already have the tracking numbers to track.
    maybe i will get paid but please dont say they are not stalling. it took untill about day 78 for them to request more statements. plus, the online version shows everything they need to see as proof i am unpaid for closing in on 3 months. spent an hour getting to bank today and having them print something out for me (im not even sure what, does not look so offiical). will have my buddy scan it at his job tomorrow. hassle hassle hassle.

side note- they gave you a tracking number? any time i ask no matter how late the payout is, they tell me tracking number is not available.

OUTCAST

I had to go thru all that and took me 10 days of scanning and emailing but they just absolutely wouldn't accept the online bank statement. After I got all that done, it still took about 11 business days to get my first check. After that no more problem with withdrawal. Hope you'll get your money soon.

OUTCAST

maybe i will get paid but please dont say they are not stalling. it took untill about day 78 for them to request more statements. plus, the online version shows everything they need to see as proof i am unpaid for closing in on 3 months. spent an hour getting to bank today and having them print something out for me (im not even sure what, does not look so offiical). will have my buddy scan it at his job tomorrow. hassle hassle hassle.

side note- they gave you a tracking number? any time i ask no matter how late the payout is, they tell me tracking number is not available.
    I have had received 2 checks from them before and those 2 tracking numbers were never available.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    I had to go thru all that and took me 10 days of scanning and emailing but they just absolutely wouldn't accept the online bank statement. After I got all that done, it still took about 11 business days to get my first check. After that no more problem with withdrawal. Hope you'll get your money soon.
    about 50 days ago they asked to see proof i have not been paid. i sent them my online screenshot as proof i have not been paid. they told me then this was acceptable. hence my large frustration now them telling me they need more proof.

thanks for wishing me paid

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

All the signs of insolvency, stalling for time and cover up in this story.

Why on earth would they need a bank statement to pay out the second half of a withdrawal if they didn't require it for the first half?

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds bad, hope you get paid. tough position to be in.

OUTCAST

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post

Why on earth would they need a bank statement to pay out the second half of a withdrawal if they didn't require it for the first half?
    Good point! But maybe different processors reqired different type of proofs. They certainly make it a very unpleasant experience to withdraw money that belongs to you. All the checks I got from them seemed coming from different processors.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post

i believe they are asking for the statement as a proof that they have not in fact already paid me, not in order to pay me.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

i believe they are asking for the statement as a proof that they have not in fact already paid me, not in order to pay me.
    LOL

If that's what they are saying to you it is simply a stalling tactic.

Surely they would know what and who've they've paid. If not they are grossly incompetent and a shop to stay well clear of.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Gross incompetence is a plus not a minus.

bubba

day 80-

i emailed them the banks document. they say they need 24-48 hours to review. come one!!!!!!!!!!!! cant this get a little priority!! 80 ******* days. are you kidding me???????

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Business as usual

Foops41584

I fear that they are just waiting until the super bowl and then the website is going to shut down completely.
    day 80-

i emailed them the banks document. they say they need 24-48 hours to review. come one!!!!!!!!!!!! cant this get a little priority!! 80 ******* days. are you kidding me???????

1234 Last