bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Bovada Problems

So i requested a payout today on bovada using W U. Which is one of their options. Then they tell me that I can not use this method because I didnt deposit my funds 3 times with this method. I asked where on the website it says that I have to do this 3 times in order to use this method. The Customer service Rep says that it is not on the site. He says they can only send me it by mail and take 15 business days. I dont want this option. Should I submit a complaint or what should I do. Any help or suggestions would be great.

ShadyBookXposer
    ShadyBookXposer's Avatar Become A Pro!

They obviously just dont want to or cant send you the money right now. I am so sick of these books getting away with these excuses or making rule changes whenever it suites them even when it doesnt mention it on their site, and having sbr and other sites act like they are legit reasons. They can send you the money tomorrow morning and have a control numbers by tomorrow night if they really wanted to.
    Even telling you that it will take 15 days by mail is bogus. You will be waiting a month or more like everyone else on here complaining. Just file the compaint so that sbr might actually do something about this and take away their A rating because they are not an A book.

ps. where are you bodog becky? come in here and tell us everything will be taken care of while you try to lure more offshore noobs into your bogus book

bkeith12

Yeah I don't want the che ck
    . I don't want to pay a 75 fee for there bank.

ShadyBookXposer

If you go to locals you have to worry about getting jerked either with them paying or with their crooked lines. Nowadays with offshore books you have to worry about waiting a month or more to get paid. There are only maybe 5 books that will pay you in a timely fashion. 5dimes,cris,legends,intertops, greek.
    The day bet jamaica pulled out of the u.s. market was a crystal clear indication of how bad things are getting for u.s. offshore players
    I used wsex back in the day, and I was lucky enough to get $5,500 from them in 2009 right as things got bad for them, but even then I had to get someone with connections to call and get me my money.
    I have also had less than pleasant experiences with justbet and BetOnline recently, and would not recommend those to anyone.

bkeith12

I wish they did book to book.

ShadyBookXposer

ha ha its funny you say that, i already called and asked them on monday. wish i could send my money to legends, they dont have the options 5dimes does but they really do have the best customer service and they pay fast

bkeith12

It just really pisses me off. So i just got off the phone with a supervisor. She tells me I only have to deposit 1 time, and I CAN only payout using the W U with money won from that Deposit, are you fukn serious!

bkeith12

Its alright, I hit it with this right after i got off the phone I placed this bet.

Jan 27, 2012 06:57:39 PM
    4 Team Parlay #243012346

Basketball - College Lines (Game) Point Spread

(842) Brown -3 Jan 27/12@07:00p

Competitor: (841) Dartmouth

(847) Harvard -5 (-120) Jan 27/12@07:00p

Competitor: (848) Yale

Bought 0.5 points

ADDED GAME

(851) Iona -2 Jan 27/12@07:00p

Competitor: (852) Fairfield

Basketball - College Lines (Game) Moneyline

ADDED GAME

(855) Manhattan -500 Jan 27/12@07:15p

Competitor: (856) Canisius

Web US$ 100.00 US$ 701.82

Figured you would like this shady. Serves them right

ShadyBookXposer

very nice win. I actually am only using them right now because i wanted to make a cheap deposit after christmas for the bowl games. ive been able to turn it into a nice sum since then, just off straight bets. good runs are always fun, it just sucks when you have to sweat the payout. ive had that happen before too, where you get told something different with each new person you talk to. its just rediculous

JBRANIV
    JBRANIV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3012

5Dimes, Bookmaker, JustBet, and BetDSI (Bkmkr fam) and Legends all have paid me swiftly with no prob..Bodog sent me checks within 1 week & 1/2, but havent cashed or played there since the ridiculous poker change.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by bkeith12 View Post
    Its alright, I hit it with this right after i got off the phone I placed this bet.

Jan 27, 2012 06:57:39 PM
    4 Team Parlay #243012346

(842) Brown -3 Jan 27/12@07:00p

Competitor: (841) Dartmouth

(847) Harvard -5 (-120) Jan 27/12@07:00p

Competitor: (848) Yale

Bought 0.5 points

ADDED GAME

(851) Iona -2 Jan 27/12@07:00p

Competitor: (852) Fairfield

Basketball - College Lines (Game) Moneyline

ADDED GAME

(855) Manhattan -500 Jan 27/12@07:15p

Competitor: (856) Canisius

Web US$ 100.00 US$ 701.82

Figured you would like this shady. Serves them right
    Nice win but u do realize that $700 is chump change to them right. Also why dont u send another p2p so u can unlock the feature i think if u send like $50 it only cost $5 or something just to get your money fast, i know it sucks but they said they will send it if u do it, sure beats waiting a few weeks to get your money.

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Nice win but u do realize that $700 is chump change to them right. Also why dont u send another p2p so u can unlock the feature i think if u send like $50 it only cost $5 or something just to get your money fast, i know it sucks but they said they will send it if u do it, sure beats waiting a few weeks to get your money.
    I was told today that I can now only withdrawl the money that i would win from that p2p deposit. So the money already in there cant be withdrawn that way.

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Also I didnt say it was chump change or not to them, so I dont get your logic. I just want MY money, and they shouldnt offer p2p if they are not going to do it. Nowhere on the website does it say that I have to do so many deposits, this or that blah blah blah

ShadyBookXposer

Of course its chump change to these books, yet a lot of them still find ways to stall or slow pay? If its chump change to them , then pay fast all the time. They get our money immediately when we deposit, we have to wait when we win. The whole thing of not allowing p2p payouts just because you used a cc to deposit is complete garbage. Just another excuse. If you send in your ids and cc form, why cant they send a p2p? Its a bogus excuse, dont justify it. They could send the money right now p2p and have a control number tonight!
    The good books will pay you however you want, no matter what method you used to pay them.

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyBookXposer View Post
    Of course its chump change to these books, yet a lot of them still find ways to stall or slow pay? If its chump change to them , then pay fast all the time. They get our money immediately when we deposit, we have to wait when we win. The whole thing of not allowing p2p payouts just because you used a cc to deposit is complete garbage. Just another excuse. If you send in your ids and cc form, why cant they send a p2p? Its a bogus excuse, dont justify it. They could send the money right now p2p and have a control number tonight!
    The good books will pay you however you want, no matter what method you used to pay them.
    i just got off the phone with someone at SBR (forgot to ask who I was talking to) after again arguing with Boavada for 15 min. They said they were gonna look into it.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

no good books tell u how u can withdrawl money

of course look who were talking about here guys

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

So i requested a payout today on bovada using W U. Which is one of their options. Then they tell me that I can not use this method because I didnt deposit my funds 3 times with this method. I asked where on the website it says that I have to do this 3 times in order to use this method. The Customer service Rep says that it is not on the site. He says they can only send me it by mail and take 15 business days. I dont want this option. Should I submit a complaint or what should I do. Any help or suggestions would be great.
    Hello Bovada Customer Service here! Please PM us your account information and we’ll have a Senior Manager look into this situation for you. We look forward to discussing this with you.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Management has clarified that the OP has never made a deposit with money transfer. Because of this, the below rule is applicable:

4.8 Withdrawals: The manner in which the withdrawal is processed may be restricted, depending on the means by which the initial deposit(s) was/were made to the applicable Account. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to conclude your withdrawal request by an alternative method or process at our discretion.

It is not an unusual rule.

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Management has clarified that the OP has never made a deposit with money transfer. Because of this, the below rule is applicable:

4.8 Withdrawals: The manner in which the withdrawal is processed may be restricted, depending on the means by which the initial deposit(s) was/were made to the applicable Account. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to conclude your withdrawal request by an alternative method or process at our discretion.

It is not an unusual rule.

Lou I never stated that I deposited in that method. I actually made it clear that I DIDNT deposit W U. But thanks for making it look like I was trying to pull a fast one.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Lou I never stated that I deposited in that method. I actually made it clear that I DIDNT deposit W U. But thanks for making it look like I was trying to pull a fast one.
    Then you should have no qualms with following a clearly stated rule. Don't like it? Don't play there. I don't do any business with Bovada since there are at least 3 other quality outs for US players.

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    Then you should have no qualms with following a clearly stated rule. Don't like it? Don't play there. I don't do any business with Bovada since there are at least 3 other quality outs for US players.
    Clearly stated. If you call buried deep within the website clearly stated, then I guess its clearly stated.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clearly stated. If you call buried deep within the website clearly stated, then I guess its clearly stated.
    That's usually how it is though. At least, you didn't get screwed [fully?]. You only have to pay the fee.

P.S. You have to deposit 1x or 3x through W U to get the same payout method? If, 3x that sucks.

Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Wow I don't think I'll be playing there anymore if that is true

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    That's usually how it is though. At least, you didn't get screwed [fully?]. You only have to pay the fee.

P.S. You have to deposit 1x or 3x through W U to get the same payout method? If, 3x that sucks.
    Well according to there rules, they can send you any method of payout that they want to.

bkeith12

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron81lions View Post
    Wow I don't think I'll be playing there anymore if that is true
    Go Lions!!!!!!!!!!

uws88
    uws88's Avatar Become A Pro!

bovada is becoming worse and worse. put your money somewhere else!