ShadyBookXposer
    ShadyBookXposer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am tired of bodog/bovada

After reading some of the posts by users on here I am really worried about trying to cash out my money even though I want to. I want them to send me a p2p but they said they wont because I used a cc to deposit. I am worried I will have to go through the aggrevation of waiting more than a month for a check (wich is rediculous) and then have my bank tell me they wont cash it, and then have to send it back. I am going to try this monday and see what happens but if my money isnt here in a timely fashion i will never use this book again. Legends 5dimes bookmaker and intertops will all get you your money the same week , sometimes in a day or 2. can bovada do the same? i doubt it

That not the reason for my post today though. The reason for my post is that I am tired of them holding lines off the board just because their managers think the line is going to move. They do this every single damm day and im sick of it. They had 7 nba games held off the board up until a half hour ago, and even now there are still 3 otb while every other book has had the lines up all day.
    I waited 5 hours hoping they would put the washington/houston game back on the board so I could play under. When they took it down the total was 201, at this time the total is 197.5 at every book, and they still dont have it up yet. Now I am not even going to touch that game.
    Not to mention the fact that they wont put up any college totals, using the excuse that they only put national tv game totals. Only garbage books use that excuse like it fools anyone, they are only worried they are going to get killed. That is the one and only reason they do any of this stuff.

PS sbr should be embarrassed that they have this book rated as an A

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every day that this book remains rated A, SBR loses a ton of credibility.
    Points Awarded:

bkeith12 gave Mr. Jones 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

inthedesert gave Mr. Jones 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

I filed a complaint. Im tired of there shit

ShadyBookXposer
    ShadyBookXposer's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a surprise, They held that houston line off the board until it dropped 4.5 pts and it still went under. Money I could have won, but got jerked by a crooked book. Yes I could have played it anyway but I would never have given them the satisfaction of a 1 pt over when I could have had a much better line earlier

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyBookXposer View Post
    What a surprise, They held that houston line off the board until it dropped 4.5 pts and it still went under. Money I could have won, but got jerked by a crooked book. Yes I could have played it anyway but I would never have given them the satisfaction of a 1 pt over when I could have had a much better line earlier

You really should have multiple outs. And if your only going to have one why on earth would you choose bodog/bovada?

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

I learned the hard way with their shit lines and heavy juice.

5D will do you much better