bobbyboxing
    bobbyboxing's Avatar Become A Pro!

You wager is a class act!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently I joined YOU WAGER to play some sports action and a little poker (I hear their Poker Room is the best kept secret on the web!) and I deposted $500 with my CC around New Years. By the end of the week my account was up to $2100. A few days later I got my CC statement and saw a charge for $509 from a company name I did not recognize so I immediately disputed the charge (I have been a victim of CC fraud in the past). I than called up YOU WAGER to make a $1000 withdrawl and found out that my account had been suspended because my initial deposit was rejected for payment by the bank. It than hit me that the charge I disputed was indeed a valid one meant for my YOU WAGER deposit. None the less the credit department at YOU WAGER initially rejected my story and was not going to either pay me my winnings or allow me to reinstate my account. I am sure they get alot of scammers however I was not one of them.

A good friend of mine, who loves YOU WAGER and has played there for over 10 years suggested that I email a top CS guy at YOU WAGER and explain my situation. I put an email together , sent it off, and within 24 hours had a reply saying that my situation was under review. The CS manager than contacted me and told me to ** another $500 in and he would reinstate my account back to the $2100, with my winnings. I cannot tell you how impressed with the integrity of this gentleman and the company he represents.

SBR rates You Wager a B. In my opinion any rating less than a solid A is wrong.

THANK YOU AGAIN YOU WAGER AND CS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert M.
    Boca Raton Fl

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

nice 1st post

julio_cat
    julio_cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

I believe rating is OK, since they can't give bonuses to customers outside the US

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

You managed to deposit at Youwager with CC Their CC Processor has been down since early NovemberI have been playing with these guys for over 4 years and quit, because they haven't resolved their CC issues yet.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I would follow up with a thank you email, and ask if you have been paced on any blacklists that may haunt your ability to deposit or cashout at other books.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

watch them turn around and keep the $500 cash

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    watch them turn around and keep the $500 cash

Nah, YouWager is not that kind of outfit.