rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

bovada documentation forms

they said the card is to dark...i scanned it with a high dollar scanner that has perfect pixels and they are coming up with this excuse what do i do from here?

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Use your iphone and email them a picture or download camscanner and create a pdf and email it to them.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

such a pain, i'll only do P2P anymore. caribsports is a good book and they don't put holds for ************ other than like 48 hours but I really hate upto 30 day holds, sending front and back of CC,an ID, a utility bill. Cash is always best i guess

ShadyBookXposer
    ShadyBookXposer's Avatar Become A Pro!

almost every book uses the "its too dark" excuse when you send in your cards. its hilarious and i wonder what was said or the reasoning behind closed doors that makes them do this. stalling is all it is

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Quote Originally Posted by rick50time View Post
    they said the card is to dark...i scanned it with a high dollar scanner that has perfect pixels and they are coming up with this excuse what do i do from here?
    Hello! If this issue still hasn't been resolved for you, can you please PM us your account details and we will have a Senior Manager look into this for you?