lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes can go to the shit can.

5dimes Is full of shit people I reccomend that you play at Betislands.Not being a shill I have been on this forum some time .After this recent phone call I am hanging my hat up with these sorry Fu ckers to say I need to call back at halftime of a Fu cking game just to get customer service blows my fuking mind .I will be glad to see the day when the Justice Department shuts them down as well.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Their arrogance and bad CS baffles me...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME

That's not even the half of it.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

what couldnt be handled in live chat? Confused please explain more

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Careful, you may be told you're extorting a paying customer of SBR.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

It all comes from the top down.... Tony knows they got a ton of big loyal customers. And there are so many fewer quality options for US guys that they have a large share of the small fifty dollar rec gambler market now too. Their motto now must be "don't sweat the small customers....... Bet islands will fall all over themselves to please customers but do you trust the depth of their pockets?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Tony should take the dildo out of his ass and make this right

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    It all comes from the top down.... Tony knows they got a ton of big loyal customers. And there are so many fewer quality options for US guys that they have a large share of the small fifty dollar rec gambler market now too. Their motto now must be "don't sweat the small customers....... Bet islands will fall all over themselves to please customers but do you trust the depth of their pockets?
    I trust Betislands more than 5dimes hell I'm one of the people on here that can fly out to Vegas I don't really **** ing need their ass .The tone arrogance of which they talk to their customers is as if we can't go without them I can .

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

tony is a f@g

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

foutty25
    foutty25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

5dimes has been nothing but great for me they have handled any issue i have had thru live chat
    Points Awarded:

BiGTonyHAHA gave foutty25 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by foutty25 View Post
    5dimes has been nothing but great for me they have handled any issue i have had thru live chat
    yep

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Everyone of their customers should go to betisland!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    The tone arrogance of which they talk to their customers is as if we can't go without them I can .

exactly!

and 99.5% of the time that assumption from 5dimes would be correct. Not everyone is big time like you Lemart. They can afford to be arrogant with their customer base WAS my point.

its not good business, but its good enough for them to keep them in business given the current climate and state of affairs.

I don't agree with it. But Reality is Reality I guess

lifemagnetic
    lifemagnetic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    I trust Betislands more than 5dimes hell I'm one of the people on here that can fly out to Vegas I don't really **** ing need their ass .The tone arrogance of which they talk to their customers is as if we can't go without them I can .
    And I thought I was the only one on here that can fly out to vegas! now there's 2 of us, let's share a cab sometime

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

5dimes B-

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

you have only yourself to blame for putting money on that site

lt56
    lt56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1733

With 5Dimes; when you win; you get paid. That's what matters most. I never had a problem with their customer service and find them pleasant. Lemart's basically done his best here to rip 5Dimes; all the while saying nothing. I noticed when people rip books, but are evasive with details; they're usually full of crap
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave lt56 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata, bobbyfk, and RubberKettle

lifemagnetic
    lifemagnetic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lt56 View Post
    With 5Dimes; when you win; you get paid. That's what matters most. I never had a problem with their customer service and find them pleasant. Lemart's basically done his best here to rip 5Dimes; all the while saying nothing. I noticed when people rip books, but are evasive with details; they're usually full of crap
    This is what I was thinking. I have only heard good things about them. I do not use them myself but let's face it, if this was the norm they would be out of biz

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes yeah the C.S leaves something to be desired but when it comes to betting options, good lines and getting paid they are spot on.

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking of leaving Bet Islands to join 5 Dimes. What are the problems with them, what do they say to you?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

5dimes has WAY more options than BI, WAY more MLs, and WAY more parlayables

BI is good and all, but compared to 5dimes?? hahaha come on man

if u want ass-kissing by CS agents, go elsewhere, but 5D agents have always been fine to handle my problems

im looking for best player advantages out there, and by far thats 5dimes for US players, period

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

5dimes is the shit! I don't care what anyone else says, until I have a problem with them they get an A+ from me.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    5dimes has WAY more options than BI, WAY more MLs, and WAY more parlayables

BI is good and all, but compared to 5dimes?? hahaha come on man

if u want ass-kissing by CS agents, go elsewhere, but 5D agents have always been fine to handle my problems

im looking for best player advantages out there, and by far thats 5dimes for US players, period

They also offer some of the earliest posted lines of any shop. Their CS can be a little abrasive, but that is a price I am willing to pay for the other advantages they provide.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

tony is a god and apparently he found out about this lemart character who is pretending to be a rich wall street wise guy but really is a dead flat broke degenerate gambler. tony is adept at unveiling frauds like lemart and winning tony's respect is all that matters in this world.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    5dimes is the shit! I don't care what anyone else says, until I have a problem with them they get an A+ from me.
    Ditto.

Never had a problem with 'Tony', maybe it's because I get treated the same way I treat him.
    Never had a payout problem with a 5D payout, when I request a payout, and they say 'Thursday', it's always been Thursday, now as far as betting options go, who's better?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Ditto.

Never had a problem with 'Tony', maybe it's because I get treated the same way I treat him.
    Never had a payout problem with a 5D payout, when I request a payout, and they say 'Thursday', it's always been Thursday, now as far as betting options go, who's better?
    yep feel the same way. I ask for a payout, they tell me to contact them the next day at a certain time, they proceed to give me the details for said payout, 24 hours later I am at the window collecting my money. I'm not a detective, but that seems like an A+ operation to me.

stevenash

Remember that all-star game prop, "will the first 3-2 pitch be fouled off?"
    Remember when they graded as a loss, I called CS, Tony was like "my bad, your money will be reflected in your account within in 15 minutes"

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Remember that all-star game prop, "will the first 3-2 pitch be fouled off?" Remember when they graded as a loss, I called CS, Tony was like "my bad, your money will be reflected in your account within in 15 minutes"
    had to deal with tony 1 time over a big problem too...he said sorry about that, and money was in my account in minutes...too many people talk about CS like its an ass-kissing contest

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like alot of 5 Dimes customer service reps have found this thread. Tony is a prick plain and simple. He will get his eventually.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Obv BI customer service is insanely better than 5dimes. 5dimes is only relevant for the safety of funds and options. I guess in the end that's the majority of what you want, but getting paid extremely fast for a 50 to 100 dollar a game gambler is a big thing to me.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Looks like alot of 5 Dimes customer service reps have found this thread. Tony is a prick plain and simple. He will get his eventually.
    How is Tony a prick?
    Examples please

When did 5D ever stiff a player, tell me how exactly 5D sucks?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

5dimes is awesome. Best for usa.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    but getting paid extremely fast for a 50 to 100 dollar a game gambler is a big thing to me.
    Me too, and 5D has always paid me off post haste.
    (not directed at you DarkHat) tell me how exactly does 5D suck? If you treat Tony from the beginning of the phone call with some sort of respect, explain your situation to him clearly and calmly, he'll never, ever be a prick

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Betislands pays faster but 5dimes has more options. It comes down to which is more important to you. I prefer betislands

12 Last