melmal
    melmal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Attention sportsbetting.ag!

I was strongly spent in new year holidays and was not planning play at sportbook at this month, but few days ago I receive via email invite from sportbetting.ag make deposit $200 with 100% bonus. After few days of thinking I decided don’t loose this offer and deposit $200. Yesterday after make deposit I go to live chat and ask credit bonus to my account. After waiting near 10 minutes for bonus funds credit to my account sportsbetting give me new deal. They offer me deposit $300 more for total $500 and they will give me $500 bonus. I make new deposit for $300, this was all money I have. Sportsbetting credit to my account $500 bonus with 10 times roll over. I place few bets and go watch TV. Lack was not at my side and I loose $500. After I loose amount I deposited they low my bet limit for max $5. With limit $5 not possible come back and complete roll over! I go to live chat with this problem, but answer was that nothing will be change. I ask them- Do you agree SBR arbitrage this problem and answer was yes. Lou, please try help me. I agree complete roll over with normal bet limit or get my deposit refunded. I think its not possible for sportbook change rules of deal after receive customers money! Think twice before deposit to sportsbetting!

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

File a complaint with J7

melmal
    melmal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sent it.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

obviously, somethng more going on here.