Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many topics have you seen moderators close over the years?

Just a question.

I saw a topic that had been open for years, the famous one by sexygamblerchick about BetEd, that was bumped yesterday, being closed just minutes after I added a comment. It made me think my comment was not appreciated. lol

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Where did it go? I saw it was resurrected yesterday and I commented in it as well but I cant find it.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

The thread's reopened. Please don't bump for the sake of bumping - discuss the original topic. The petty, off-topic arguing above your posts caused it to be locked.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

That thread and others like it should have their own section at SBR. Call it the SBR Hall of Shame.

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

This thread should get closed.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    The thread's reopened. Please don't bump for the sake of bumping - discuss the original topic. The petty, off-topic arguing above your posts caused it to be locked.
    Didn't notice that arguing. And since when is off-topic a reason to close threads at this forum? lol

The thread was closed almost immediately after I quoted the post below from April of 2010 from the last page of the newly bumped thread, and followed that up with a comment that Beted stole every cent of player deposits in May of 2011, once again making itself look like the victim in the process.

It will happen again. At this very moment, how many players in similar situations are being preyed upon by Beted? I don't care if I stand alone in this criticism, but not standing up to this type of fraud is a black eye for SBR.
    Just an illustration that players should use their own discrimination with books in addition to SBR ratings.