jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better to Have More Outs or Reduced Juice Lines?

Hey guys....currently the shops I have access to are Legends, 5dimes, heritage, bet islands, and bookmaker...

In your opinion, is it better to have more outs like this or just a couple books with reduced juice lines like 5dimes and bet islands?

I ask because it feels like my roll is spread so thin over 5+ books...plus 5 Dimes has dime lines for baseball as wwell...could one get away with having just a couple options like 5D and BI only? Or is it still smart to have a couple other outs even if one does not use them very often?

jolmscheid

Thanks in advance for any insight you guys have..

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Why limit yourself? Get lots of outs, AND low-juice books.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

You are (very) rarely going to find the best price at Legends so if your bankroll is stretched it is probably wise to move it to the book(s) you are likely to be using more frequently.

jolmscheid

Thanks justin...thanks 4LC..I appreciate the insight..

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Add Betpop,Vegasvic and Betmania to that list

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

It depends. What is size of your bankroll and how do you make money?
    You probably have small BR not really much use having it spread across 5+ books. Fees will eat you up since you're USA based (my guess based on books you use)
    5 dimes, BI and heritage(until banned) then BM would be my suggestion. Bonuses bonuses bonuses popping legends somewhere in that time. line shop between 3 reg books meanwhile.
    If big/med BR shouldn't be asking question scale down to small BR and answer self.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by jolmscheid View Post
    Hey guys....currently the shops I have access to are Legends, 5dimes, heritage, bet islands, and bookmaker...

In your opinion, is it better to have more outs like this or just a couple books with reduced juice lines like 5dimes and bet islands?

I ask because it feels like my roll is spread so thin over 5+ books...plus 5 Dimes has dime lines for baseball as wwell...could one get away with having just a couple options like 5D and BI only? Or is it still smart to have a couple other outs even if one does not use them very often?
    I would have thought the answer to that would be quite simply determined by examining your betting history.
    Are there any of those books where you rarely find a bet and could do without?

Personally I like to have as many good books which do offer good odds as I can.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Its a shame you only have one place to bet now though hareeba, cause you have been limited everywhere right!

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

More outs is low juice in itself if you have books that are night and day from each other (5dimes and Bovada).

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Its a shame you only have one place to bet now though hareeba, cause you have been limited everywhere right!
    WRONG!

but who's surprised?