muffins
    muffins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    The 'too easy to access' line certainly doesn't help your case -- it would likely trigger one of their problem gambler mechanisms.
    Correct. They asked temporary or permanent as they were treating it as a problem gambling case of self exclusion. That is also why your bet was voided at closure and not left pending. Had it been a regular account closure the bet would not have been refunded, they can't be seen to force a problem gambler to leave a wager open.

Seems a miscommunication by you or a cautious assessment by them, but either way you are labelled a problem gambler and no argument will succeed in getting your wager reinstated.

Edit: seems they gave you current value? Good outcome.

diondublin
    diondublin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I assure you this is not a windup and I am indeed pissed. If you are drunk why are you posting?

johny19871
    johny19871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Hi. Hope you sort it out.I will send you my live chat conversation with paddy power from 2010. I accidently opened two accounts and deposit and bet from both on them. So i asked them to close the one of them. All anteposts bet from opened account they told they would remain open and if they won they would pay me.

To: yiotis_chr@live.com
    Subject: Re: Question <<#179206-463085#>>
    Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 11:23:48 +0100

Incident ID: 463085
    Hi Mr. Christodoulou,

Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Customer Support.

Unfortunately, we cannot transfer bets between accounts. However any ante post bets placed on the closed account johny19 will stand. If any winnings come from these bets, once you contact us we can withdraw the funds back to your card or by cheque.
    If you have any further queries please click here to avail of our Live Help
    Kind Regards,
    Vanessa Moore
    Paddy Power Customer Service
    Last edited by johny19871; 02-12-13 at 10:13 AM.

First 123