Vince Carter
    Vince Carter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books with payout forms that don't kill small bettors?

for a small bettor like me, the ** fee kills you (i opened a $150 account at shitty betonline and brought it to $240 in a few weeks and now i'm getting back around $190 in ** because this is the only option they have for payouts)

are there other books that offer better forms of payout for small bettors? betonline offers free checks, but they don't ship to P.O. boxes (which I only have) and the minimums on their checks are $500

thanks

ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont worry, bet online wont pay u anyway, but u are more than welcome to have the check addressed to me and ill cash it for u.... free of charge!

Vince Carter
    Vince Carter's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha betonline didn't pay you?

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJam they have cards but you have to be with them for a while (I think) they also have GCards payouts. I hear 5Dimes pays out in about a week through money orders, but if you are U.S. you have to pay in through ** or **.

Fizzz
    Fizzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

At CRIS (Bookmaker, DSI and BetCRIS) we offer 1 free payout through check, ** or ** to our opening customers, then you can trade another free one for free for 6000 betpoints. The minimum withdrawal for all of these methods is $100 US