stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

SBR Please look into this 5dimes boxing shenanigans

Cancelled 1/21/12 2:00pm Props Fighting 116 Price points handicap -15½ -450* vs McDermott points handicap

Price won by TKO in the first round, thus making my bet a winner. 5dimes cancelled the bet before the fight because they said they had the fight listed for 12 rounds and not 10 rounds (which it was). Who cares, it lasted 1 round.

The fact they aren't making good on my easily winning play is atrocious. Next time I bet boxing with 5dimes, I'm going to wait until the fight actually starts so they don't act like some idiot trying to get out of a DUI by citing every possible loophole to cancel up until that point.

stats13
    f&ck beted

I wasn't around to see the bet get cancelled because i have things going on in my life other than sitting around wondering if 5dimes is going to flake out on any bet before it comes up. I feel they should honor my bet regardless given the circumstances. if anything it hurt me even more that the fight only went 10 rounds not 12.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

on your side - should be paid as a win.

stats13
    f&ck beted

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    on your side - should be paid as a win.
    thanks. I think it's BS that sites can cancel bets without sending an email to you. it should be an automated service they do.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

If the fight was truly a 10 round fight, would the line have been different, let's say -13.5 or something?

or would it have not mattered? I don't know much about boxing.

I know in tennis if a match is schedule for 3 sets, the lines/handicaps are a lot different than the match is scheduled for 5 sets.

mullthis
    mullthis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3200

hope you get payed tat is bs

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

As long as the bet was cancelled before the boxing match started, there was NOTHING WRONG with what 5 Dimes did.

If your bet would have lost, this thread never gets created.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

It stinks that you were not around to re-bet the wager, but it's far different from the usual "bad line". It's more like a bad venue/ bad wager details, they always get voided. This was a textbook cancellation.