Vince Carter
    Vince Carter's Avatar Become A Pro!

How does ** work?

In a few days, I'm going to request a payout from the crappy book i'm currently using (betonline) and transfer it to thegreek. Do I just go to a local supermarket (closest one is CVS, which is about a 3 minute drive away from where I go to college)? What happens then?

thanks

CS-Cedrick
    CS-Cedrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    In a few days, I'm going to request a payout from the crappy book i'm currently using (betonline) and transfer it to thegreek. Do I just go to a local supermarket (closest one is CVS, which is about a 3 minute drive away from where I go to college)? What happens then?

thanks
    I don't really know if they have a **, walmarts do for sure. You just have to show up there, you'll need the control number, the name of the person who sent it to you and the name of the country where it's coming from, all this has to be previously requested to the book. You need your ID in big withdrawal cases but most books are doing it for 1000 or less to avoid ** requesting that from players.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by CS-Cedrick View Post
    I don't really know if they have a **, walmarts do for sure. You just have to show up there, you'll need the control number, the name of the person who sent it to you and the name of the country where it's coming from, all this has to be previously requested to the book. You need your ID in big withdrawal cases but most books are doing it for 1000 or less to avoid ** requesting that from players.
    Right on the Money...

The only thing I would add is recently I had four ** payments in the $900s and every time they have asked for my ID... Not that it really matters... Just FYI...

BouncedCheck
    BouncedCheck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do they copy the driver ID number from your license to keep in their records?

Do they require ID for sending money as well?

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

CVS has **.

Here is a very important distinction.

CVS has a $1000 limit, and ONLY pay out in money orders.

WalMart has a 3K limit on ** and they pay you cash.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by BouncedCheck View Post
    Do they copy the driver ID number from your license to keep in their records?

Do they require ID for sending money as well?
    I believe if you send over $1000 they require an ID... They do write the ID number on the form... Not that it really matters...

CS-Cedrick

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    I believe if you send over $1000 they require an ID... They do write the ID number on the form... Not that it really matters...
    That's usually the case indeed, but most of the time they don't check on those things.

CS-Cedrick

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    CVS has **.

Here is a very important distinction.

CVS has a $1000 limit, and ONLY pay out in money orders.

WalMart has a 3K limit on ** and they pay you cash.
    Thanks for the information, appreciate it.