brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Can you not say betfair in 95% of the threads which are not about betfair that you respond to?

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Bet188's move is totally out of the blue.

There's been no recent change in Australian law on this issue. The ban on in-play betting on line on sports (racing is okay) has been in place for about a decade now as a result of weak politicians who just can't differentiate between wagering and gaming in their desire to be seen to be proactive in regard to "problem gambling", which as we all know is almost all through pokies, keno and lotteries.

I may be wrong but it looks to me as though Bet188 has just woken up to it and that is the reason for their decision. The odd thing is that they have allowed players another 2 weeks.

Even more odd is that they don't simply put in place a block on Australian customers placing on line bets as Betfair do.

how do you know they haven't changed the law...footnotes would be nice next time you post....

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Can you not say betfair in 95% of the threads which are not about betfair that you respond to?
    You are a sick man. Obviously you are attempting to take over that QQ nutter's title of the forum's #1 serial pest.

I've made about a dozen posts today and mentioned Betfair in just one of them!

And it was absolutely pertinent to the post in question. And that post was a response to 4LC. Let him tell me that mentioning Betfair was out of order if he is of that belief.

brettels

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    You are a sick man. Obviously you are attempting to take over that QQ nutter's title of the forum's #1 serial pest.

I've made about a dozen posts today and mentioned Betfair in just one of them!

And it was absolutely pertinent to the post in question. And that post was a response to 4LC. Let him tell me that mentioning Betfair was out of order if he is of that belief.
    Now you know how it feels!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Now you know how it feels!
    know how what feels?

once again an incomprehensible response

brettels

Thick as a fukin brick
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vitalyo

DitKent
    DitKent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3202

does anybody know how long it usually takes for SBR to look at complaints? I know they obviously get alot everyday, but I just want mine to be looked at before 188bets intended closure date

DitKent
    DitKent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3202

188 have advised that they will pay. However I'll believe it when I see it.
    good luck to everyone else with any issues

First 12