Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Anybody use William Hill for Basketbs?all or American Sport

Hi. I was wondering if anyone used William Hill for basketball or American Sports.

Do they have good lines, is their interface user friendly, can you buy points, etc?
    Also do they have good live betting? I use Bet365 now and their live is great. They are pretty much great all around. The reason I wanted to try William Hill is because I wanted to take advantage of the bonus they have for new customers.

Thanks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No buying points
    offer a few live games per night
    nice software
    Lines generic

Call82
    Canīt wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lines are worse than at regular us books! You should calc if the bonus is totally offset by the higher lines in advance!

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No buying points
    offer a few live games per night
    nice software
    Lines generic
    Quote Originally Posted by Call82 View Post
    Lines are worse than at regular us books! You should calc if the bonus is totally offset by the higher lines in advance!

Thanks guys.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Quote Originally Posted by Call82 View Post
    I dont know about worse than all "regular US books" but they offer a standard 20 cent line pretty much on US Sports, including college, so it is worse than reduced juice books, but I wouldnt necessarily say worse than most US Books.

Also, they can be a bit slow to react to steam - not as slow as some companies, but slow enough to catch them out every now and then.

No idea about the bonus as have had an account with them for best part of a decade - admittedly I dont bet there that often these days, but when I do bet I have yet to encounter any problems...

McFly86
    McFly86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Punish their bad lines while you can. They are sloooow

BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

if you bet over $500 your bet will most likely be referred to a trader at will hill

if you want a slow euro book that is slow on american sports line you can look at ladbrokes as well (no traders there)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All these Euro Books are basically the same and I am talking about 15-20 of them.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

They post juicy lines but limits suck