robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Betislands This Doesn't Make Sense

I go to bet my balance about $380 on the Nuggets first qtr and it says $250 max. Ok. I then bet $250 to win on another nba first qtr then add the remaining $100 some on the same bet. Where is the consistency? Why does this happen? There is no frickin excuse.

The same sh*t happened earlier this year. They were glad to take 1k on a football game first qtr, which I lost, then I could only bet $250 or $500 the next week on the same bet and was told this is the highest limit everyone has for that bet.

WHAT? I would email Jon, but I gather he is impossible to reach these days.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

I feel like some of these complaints with the books are just getting ridiculous...

A) Ask for a higher limit, they got some good people over there I'm sure they'll help you out
    B) Play at another book with a higher limit

This isn't rocket science folks

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    I feel like some of these complaints with the books are just getting ridiculous...

A) Ask for a higher limit, they got some good people over there I'm sure they'll help you out
    B) Play at another book with a higher limit

This isn't rocket science folks
    Are you flipping retarded?

A) I bet a NBA first qtr that started at 8PM EST 1-15-12 and it said I had a $250 limit (win $250). I bet an NBA first qtr that started at 9PM EST 1-15-12 and I could bet more than $250. Do you understand this or is it over your head?

B) I bet 1k on a first qtr NFL game and lost. The next week I could only bet $250 or $500 and am told that is the highest ANYONE could bet on this bet. Are you a bit slow understanding that fella?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Is it possible that one was a TV game, and thus had a higher limit? Just stabbing at a guess..... since the 9:00 game is on ESPN.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Is it possible that one was a TV game, and thus had a higher limit? Just stabbing at a guess..... since the 9:00 game is on ESPN.
    For the basketball issue I can't deny that this is a logical educated guess. I'll wait and see if I get an official response in here. I appreciate a response that has some possible merit.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are pretty good about accommodating players needs. Real helpful to talk to as well.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Yes- as one poster stated it could have been a TV game- or what used to be called a circled game. gl to you sir.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    For the basketball issue I can't deny that this is a logical educated guess. I'll wait and see if I get an official response in here. I appreciate a response that has some possible merit.
    Why not just ask the source? Maybe speak to one of the managers, they are fairly new and i know that rules and things have changed thus far. For instance on the freeplay i remember u could bet any amount and now your limited to a max +200 on moneylines. Im sure they will work with u or u can figure out why, have them go back and check the previous wagers.

chisox35
    chisox35's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's the reason I switvhed back to DSI.....By the way I did go to the source and they made up a story how they had just recieved an email that morning that basketball limits were to be cut across the board.I guess it just happened to be bad timing for me as I had just turned $200 into round $4000 the week before.I placed a bet for a dime that morning and when i went in to place another the limits had changed.No notice,email,call,just happened to be the day they decided to cut limits,so Ryan said.In their defense thay are listed as a "recreational' book so I decided to go back to DSI at that point.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

this broke fuk is complaining because the bet won , if the bet would have lost we would have never seen this thread.

Instead of starting a thread when you saw the limit , and YOU confirmed the wager I would have contacted them and asked about getting more on the game.

Its no secret these guys arent pinnacle when it comes to limits but their offerings , quick payouts , promos and service make them one of the best

Get a life

Milk Money
    Milk Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

yes it would be nice to know what are the limits for each sport as they are not listed on their site anywhere last time I checked. And yes show some consistency.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
    this broke fuk is complaining because the bet won , if the bet would have lost we would have never seen this thread.

Instead of starting a thread when you saw the limit , and YOU confirmed the wager I would have contacted them and asked about getting more on the game.

Its no secret these guys arent pinnacle when it comes to limits but their offerings , quick payouts , promos and service make them one of the best

Get a life
    I'm complaining the bet won? The first bet that had a $250 max limit was a push. The second bet did win, but I made this thread 4 minutes into the game. Some hard heads seem to have trouble understanding the basic question.

I wasn't contacting them again as I already contacted them about certain bets being slow graded twice.

Let me break my question down for you so you understand. If your mom is a whore and usually allows a max 250 minute time allowance with her, but then the next man can purchase over a 250 minute time allowance with her you want to know why.

Sometimes you get answers quicker here vs writing in.

robmpink
    Update your status

Today I can bet over $250 on all first qtr nba. I doubt all of them are TV games and I don't want to try to confirm the wager w/ my password to see if it is taken.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Still start a thread about it instead of asking a book that everyone knows will work with you is taking a shot.

Forcados
    Forcados's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

i have never seen this before. can someone explain this. rule 13 at betislands

13. Wagers placed online or over the phone can be changed or cancelled by the customer if all the following conditions are met:
    A- The lines and odds are the same as those of the original wager
    B- Not more than 5 minutes have passed since the time of the original bet
    C- The games have not started

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

seems pretty cut and dry to me

if its been within 5 min. since u originally placed the bet, AND the odds are the same AND game hasnt started THEN u can cancel ur wager

what dont u understand?

Forcados
    Forcados's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

well i mean this rule is very generous. so i guess i can change my mind on alot of my bets. within 5 mins ofcourse.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

well i guess...lines change fast and u only got 5 min.

if u change it that fast probably didnt need to bet it anyways

cant say ive ever changed my mind within a 5 minute window on a wager

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
    Still start a thread about it instead of asking a book that everyone knows will work with you is taking a shot.
    Yeah, I did. Big deal. Cash money big timer, why waste your time responding to broke fuks?