Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Betislands- nice place to play

Just wanted to throw them a thumbs up,went Pro here on SBR through them. Used the 100% sign up free play.

CS great, seemed to be a bit understaffed at times but I may have caught them at rush hour 1st thing in the morning when their shop opened on a Saturday.

They paid the fees on 200, 5d is at 250 to take care of the fees not sure on other books. Their offerings as far as events offered are behind 5d but ahead of Legends ( only 3 books I am currently playing at).

2 days after being busted already got a call from them letting me know about the good reload offerings.

Will continue playing here, just wanted to give betislands another good review here.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Are they better than Betlatina??

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seem like a professional book, but ther $10 minimum wager is too high for rec players. Also heard that their racebook is subpar.

Nick Papageorgio

Dont know betlatina, I am a USA player.

10 min is a bit much,no idea on the racebook.

honeybadger2073
    honeybadger2073's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

Nice place to play the only thing that I dont like is the way they dont put up there college bb money lines till an hour or so before the game. Kind of makes it a pain in the ass if you like money line parlays.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I'm there now. Good cs but not even close to 5dimes as far as lines and options. It gets frustrating...I wish they were better at getting lines up earlier and had more moneylines

Nick Papageorgio

Yes the ML and CBB totals thing is rather annoying. Also not sure if i like the 1 ball played rule that betislands is using in tennis.

After further thought and reviewing some of 5dimes bonus offerings rather than the reduced.I believe I will play at betislands when I have 200 flat to play with as they cover the fees on that. Anything 250+ or 100-199 I will use 5D, just too many options to pass up on. Of course legends when I only have 50 as they seem to be the only US book that will take 50.

Still a nice out to have no doubt, but they have room to improve.

Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah nice place to play if u send a ** before 4pm as I found out today at 408 pm bunch of crap. Last time I send them any money. What 3rd rate processor due they use? Joke if you ask me.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

lots of room to improve thats for sure

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I'm a big fan of betislands, as I've said before. I didn't realize 10 dollars is too high for rec players.. really? I am obv a rec but wouldn't consider ever betting less than 10 bucks. Just seems weird. And I'm not trying to act like I'm rich, 95 percent of the time I bet like 50 bucks.

TugBoatCapt
    TugBoatCapt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    Seem like a professional book, but ther $10 minimum wager is too high for rec players. Also heard that their racebook is subpar.
    A professional book? A pro wouldn't waist his time on a $10 bet unless its for fun.

john230

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    I'm a big fan of betislands, as I've said before. I didn't realize 10 dollars is too high for rec players.. really? I am obv a rec but wouldn't consider ever betting less than 10 bucks. Just seems weird. And I'm not trying to act like I'm rich, 95 percent of the time I bet like 50 bucks.

It's a nice option to be able to put in whatever amount you want, especially if you are betting parlays. I am rec player who will wager $50/$100 a shot on straight plays at times. But I like to try and hit big parlays without risking much.

john230

Quote Originally Posted by TugBoatCapt View Post
    A professional book? A pro wouldn't waist his time on a $10 bet unless its for fun.

When I wrote that it seemed like it was a professional book, I meant that the management operated the book in a professional way, not that it catered to the big hitters.