BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

No more free checks from Bookmaker

I have been playing at bookmaker for 8 or 9 years, always withdrawing using the free monthly check. I made a deposit there a couple of weeks ago, and have built up a small five figure balance. Today I decided to make a withdrawal and was informed that the free check that is now advertised, and was advertised when I made my deposit, will now cost $65 ( that means all customers will now be paying over 2% of their withdrawal in fees). I was told that this decision took effect as of January 1st. Of course, no warning was sent out --- and their cashier's page still tells customers about the free check. So after 9 years of a happy relationship, I am going to find a way to get my money out, and then it is good-bye Bookmaker. I hope Bookmaker lives to regret this decision. Just about every other book out there will issue one free check per month. If Bookmaker loses enough business over this, perhaps they will reconsider. You would think that they would at least get their house in order first by informing their customers of this change prior to its taking effect, and getting their own web site up to date before telling customers that the free check they are advertising will not be paid out. If Bookmaker wants to rape me for $250, they will lose a long-time customer that put up a healthy betting volume for them. I will be able to take the unexpected $250 loss, but Bookmaker will lose a lot more in the long run.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

The free check option is only available to rec players.

BranchDavidian

Hmmmm. Is that the way it works? I just went back to the cashier's page, and now the pop-up that explains the free withdrawal is gone. It was there before I called to ask for the withdrawal. I have been labeled "non-recreational" at Diamond, but Diamond flip-flops sometimes telling me I can no longer have bonuses, while sometimes granting them. Bookmaker hasn't labeled me thus far, but perhaps, if you are correct, maybe that is just what happened.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    I have been playing at bookmaker for 8 or 9 years, always withdrawing using the free monthly check. I made a deposit there a couple of weeks ago, and have built up a small five figure balance. Today I decided to make a withdrawal and was informed that the free check that is now advertised, and was advertised when I made my deposit, will now cost $65 ( that means all customers will now be paying over 2% of their withdrawal in fees). I was told that this decision took effect as of January 1st. Of course, no warning was sent out --- and their cashier's page still tells customers about the free check. So after 9 years of a happy relationship, I am going to find a way to get my money out, and then it is good-bye Bookmaker. I hope Bookmaker lives to regret this decision. Just about every other book out there will issue one free check per month. If Bookmaker loses enough business over this, perhaps they will reconsider. You would think that they would at least get their house in order first by informing their customers of this change prior to its taking effect, and getting their own web site up to date before telling customers that the free check they are advertising will not be paid out. If Bookmaker wants to rape me for $250, they will lose a long-time customer that put up a healthy betting volume for them. I will be able to take the unexpected $250 loss, but Bookmaker will lose a lot more in the long run.
    BD,

Youre correct Bookmaker no longer has free checks but ask for Jake in CS and explain. It's possible you can get a last free one. We are told BM is offering other free methods currently. These tend to evolve.

BranchDavidian

Thanks Bill. Jake did indeed allow me one last free check, and I am getting set up for the free method that is still available. Back to being a happy camper pounding away at Bookmaker's "juicy" lines.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Sorry to break the news to u but they are so big that i don't think they really care if they lose u or not, not really gonna make or break them if u leave. Not to be rude but can i ask u a question, u said u built up a balance of 5figs and your really gonna leave a place because of no free withdrawal, isn't that a little cheap on your part? but it does suck to not have that free method available. Do u still have the loyalty program available? as u can use your points i believe for free payouts.

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Sorry to break the news to u but they are so big that i don't think they really care if they lose u or not, not really gonna make or break them if u leave. Not to be rude but can i ask u a question, u said u built up a balance of 5figs and your really gonna leave a place because of no free withdrawal, isn't that a little cheap on your part? but it does suck to not have that free method available. Do u still have the loyalty program available? as u can use your points i believe for free payouts.
    I didn't think my threat to leave was going to worry them. I thought that if enough other players thought they would be better off playing at a book with free payouts and left Bookmaker, that perhaps Bookmaker would reconsider. I did not really think that would happen, but didn't figure it would hurt to rant a little and maybe get a few other players behind me. That and some bad publicity might make a difference. However, if the cs rep that informed me of the new check policy had also informed me about the other free withdrawal method, this thread would not have been started. And, yes, my decisions about where to make deposits and play would be affected by whether or not the site has a free payout. After all, I could win the same amount at another book --- and not get raped for over 2% of my balance when I want my money back. It is hard enough to win against the juice, I will go to great lengths to not lose 2% or 3% of winnings plus deposit when I am lucky enough to come out ahead. You are right tho that the loyalty program might make up for the withdrawal fees, but they only credit me with points from baseball and hockey, since I bet moneylines --- and that doesn't add up very quickly.
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 01-06-12 at 11:25 AM.

Legions36

I didn't think my threat to leave was going to worry them. I thought that if enough other players thought they would be better off playing at a book with free payouts and left Bookmaker, that perhaps Bookmaker would reconsider. I did not really think that would happen, but didn't figure it would hurt to rant a little and maybe get a few other players behind me. That and some bad publicity might make a difference. However, if the cs rep that informed me of the new check policy had also informed me about the other free withdrawal method, this thread would not have been started. And, yes, my decisions about where to make deposits and play would be affected by whether or not the site has a free payout. After all, I could win the same amount at another book --- and not get raped for over 2% of my balance when I want my money back. It is hard enough to win against the juice, I will go to great lengths to not lose 2% or 3% of winnings plus deposit when I am lucky enough to come out ahead. You are right tho that the loyalty program might make up for the withdrawal fees, but they only credit me with points from baseball and hockey, since I bet moneylines --- and that doesn't add up very quickly.
    I see true and i am on your side. Bookmaker has reload bonuses which could make up for the fees also, thats what i like to do try and use the perpetual bonuses at places as much as i can, cause its only a 6x rollover and usually 20-25% bonus so they are giving me constant $ while i play, i roll it and keep playing while deposting again. Then i wait for a nice balance and cash, then move to diamond and do that for the month as u lose the bonus feature for 30days when u cash. Just an extra way to make up for these type of things, but my withdraw method only costs me like $5 total upto $2500.

BranchDavidian

What method is that? CC?

Legions36

What method is that? CC?
    U can pretty much use any method like p2p, but i have it setup with them where i use prepaid plastic gdot or nspend(i cant write the whole think or they will erase it) pretty easy nspend cheaper to load and less fees. Or u could use your normal plastic. Also some other great places that have the same reload offers are 5dimes, heritage(bonus shifts when u cash meaning u start over at 10% then upto 35%), betonline, justbet, betguardian, betislands(no plastic here), theres more but these are the safest.

Legions36

What method is that? CC?
    Damn i realized u were asking about withdraw not deposit, anyway i believe its cause im a long time customer and had this option when it was available and its still available for me. Im not sure if they still do it for more people. But i will pm u it as i dont want to have complications because i get my $ in 1-3 days tops and its chump change for fees.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

stop posting this shit.

when are people going to learn?

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Do u still have the loyalty program available? as u can use your points i believe for free payouts.

I thought the points were for rec players only no?

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    stop posting this shit.

when are people going to learn?
    they will never learn,idiots

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by HellSpawn View Post
    (I'm not Shari but no its not ok. Why not just leave it completely off? - Inserted by Blondie
    Seperate note: (Shari please let me know if it's ok now)
    Biggest idiot ever, always some dumb fu-ck to blow up spots. Yeah post everything on a public forum. People just can't wait to gossip.
    Last edited by Blondie; 01-08-12 at 02:51 PM. Reason: edited quote

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

lol if the feds really wanted the info they could just sign up on their own..stop getting your panties in a bunch cause some guy posted info on a forum.

And yeah bookmaker is still one of the best

HellSpawn
    HellSpawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Bro... that info is open on bookmaker... just log in as a Visitor to their chat (you don't even need your account number) and ask about it... they will tell you all the info I just posted here, just felt like helping a fellow poster with what I know... if you don't like it don't pay attention to it... I could care less if you like it or not... but hey... I'm who to judge if you don't like helping people?
    Last edited by HellSpawn; 01-07-12 at 09:25 PM.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

I thought bookmaker offered one free a/ch withdrawal a month as well. is this still an option?

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Biggest idiot ever, always some dumb fu-ck to blow up spots. Yeah post everything on a public forum. People just can't wait to gossip.

We should all say a little prayer that the President of the United States of America, the greatest country on the face of the planet (and has been for quite awhile), does not read the posts here, or we are all up the proverbial creek without a proverbial paddle.

HellSpawn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    I thought bookmaker offered one free a/ch withdrawal a month as well. is this still an option?
    They don't offer a/ch since mid year last year... so they set up the free checks... but now they took that off and are offering what I posted before

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

just a matter of time,good why it lasted

HellSpawn

lol you guys are pathetic... crying over a little post... if you are hurt so bad with it ask SBR to delete it... idc at all... crying on a forum lol... take action in your lives and stop crying

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    We should all say a little prayer that the President of the United States of America, the greatest country on the face of the planet (and has been for quite awhile), does not read the posts here, or we are all up the proverbial creek without a proverbial paddle.

greatest country on the planet. an insult to other posters not from the US. and just ridiculous. maybe , if your in the top 2% they are great for you. they are by far NOT the greatest if you are talking about freedom. the only thing they are the greatest at is bullying. bullying every other country to doing what the US wants. yes i am from the US. west coast. and i am sick to death of the flag waving. we suck at everything that is important. life - liberty - pursuit of happiness. always have. right from the begining. there is no country worth shit. the only enemy is the goverment. in every country, keep an eye on them. never assume they will ever do the right thing.
    Last edited by relaaxx; 01-08-12 at 01:38 PM. Reason: last 2 sentences

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    greatest country on the planet. an insult to other posters not from the US. and just ridiculous. maybe , if your in the top 2% they are great for you. they are by far NOT the greatest if you are talking about freedom. the only thing they are the greatest at is bullying. bullying every other country to doing what the US wants. yes i am from the US. west coast. and i am sick to death of the flag waving. we suck at everything that is important. life - liberty - pursuit of happiness. always have. right from the begining. there is no country worth shit. the only enemy is the goverment. in every country, keep an eye on them. never assume they will ever do the right thing.
    Couldn't agree with u more in reguards to U.S. government but i can't agree with u on this not being the greatest country in the world, we are the greatest country to live.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

Couldn't agree with u more in reguards to U.S. government but i can't agree with u on this not being the greatest country in the world, we are the greatest country to live.
    i am glad you thing so. means you are happy here. i do not think so much because we do not have freedom. you know what we always brag about having. and i don't know where is the best country. just not happy enough here. good luck to you, glad you are content here.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Although I doubt if a government really wants to go after them, posting information (that anyone with an account can get from support) is not going to slow down the process much, there are rules against posting it so you can have used the report button to get his post deleted...

Given this going off on him (while quoting the text you about pissed about being post) seems slightly more idiotic IMO...

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    i am glad you thing so. means you are happy here. i do not think so much because we do not have freedom. you know what we always brag about having. and i don't know where is the best country. just not happy enough here. good luck to you, glad you are content here.
    Where else would i go?

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Guys this stuff is not top secret. Our government is dumb but not stupid. My guess is they know these methods geez.

HellSpawn

lol this forum is ridiculous... all butt sore about my post... even the mods... so sad to see such ignorance... that that info can be given by BookMaker without having an account and you delete here because you're soo paranoid that the US gov is behind you all... DUDES... wake up... the government donesn't give a shit what you do and what you think or post on a private forum... god dam the ignorance...

LOL whatever... not helping anymore in this crappy forum... going back to covers.com where you are free to post the shit you want... CYA LOSERS!!!

Legions36

lol this forum is ridiculous... all butt sore about my post... even the mods... so sad to see such ignorance... that that info can be given by BookMaker without having an account and you delete here because you're soo paranoid that the US gov is behind you all... DUDES... wake up... the government donesn't give a shit what you do and what you think or post on a private forum... god dam the ignorance...

LOL whatever... not helping anymore in this crappy forum... going back to covers.com where you are free to post the shit you want... CYA LOSERS!!!
    BYE!!!

HellSpawn

BYE!!!
    ^ BIGGEST LOSER IN SBR BY FFAAAAARRRR.... lol poor little kid

Legions36

^ BIGGEST LOSER IN SBR BY FFAAAAARRRR.... lol poor little kid
    Get your story straight!!!

HellSpawn

Get your story straight!!!
    get your ass straight... soo much rooster going in and out will make you crazy... just look at your daughter