Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Iphone Sports Apps?

Anyone know any good apps for the iphone that track me bets i make? Also any good liveodds apps? If u know any good poker apps also to track as well would be nice? I already look for some stuff but i would like to here feedback before i buy anything.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

iPhone hates gambling and no book will ever be able to use them to track your wagers.

You may be able to get some "track scores" props or something maybe if you entered your own plays or generic lines apps, but nothing where you can see your pending like you would want.

tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9237

I have BetTracker on my Iphone courtesy of 5Dimes...It automatically inputs my bets with 5 dimes and actually gives me my % chance of winning as the game progresses

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger View Post
    iPhone hates gambling and no book will ever be able to use them to track your wagers.

You may be able to get some "track scores" props or something maybe if you entered your own plays or generic lines apps, but nothing where you can see your pending like you would want.
    Naw it doesn't have to be like that. I was looking for something where i can manually enter my games, amount, spread or whatever, and it track my net winnings or loses. Also maybe a smart one that can track the games live when they are done and automatically know if the game wins or loses but i manually put in game info.

tOOT3r
    tOOT3r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

what i am using right now is sportacular by yahoo sports for scores, and sports odd by sportsinsights, but as far as customizing odds, i believe 5dimes has an app called bet tracker and its free.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by tOOT3r View Post
    what i am using right now is sportacular by yahoo sports for scores, and sports odd by sportsinsights, but as far as customizing odds, i believe 5dimes has an app called bet tracker and its free.
    Well i bet at more than 1 book, so basically im looking for something where i can put in my games and track my profits in an easy to use way. I usually just write them down an add it up monthly but i just got an iphone and i kinda want an app that i can do this on.
    Also poker, where i can punch in my hours and profits.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

profits?

I'm looking for an app that will consistently calculate my losses.

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Hahahahhaha

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    profits?

I'm looking for an app that will consistently calculate my losses.
    Yeah i didn't stutter, im not in this to waist my time.

Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Get bet tracker if you have 5dimes they give you a code for unlimited use, if not sign up with 5dimes to receive it. You can manually put bets in that way. Hope this helps.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

+1 for bet tracker

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron81lions View Post
    Get bet tracker if you have 5dimes they give you a code for unlimited use, if not sign up with 5dimes to receive it. You can manually put bets in that way. Hope this helps.
    Yes i use 5dimes, so with the code i can get it for free. The thing that i read on the 5dimes site is its for them specifically, would it work for me to manually punch in bets from my other books also? I will give it a try and take it from there. Thanks man