pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

is betoto safe ?

i have an account there but i don't feel secure because of the crisis of greece...have i to be worried ?

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

They are owned by bwin, so yes, they are safe. They simply target the greek market, they don't operate out of there, so I wouldn't be worried.

bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

I had my account closed there, was told only Greeks allowed, although I think the real reason is I also have a Bwin account and they don't like players having accounts at both. Money wise, nothing to worry about.

pellumb341

i have account on both of them ...they close accounts when you win too much,doesn't matter if you have accounts on both of them.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

completly safe, worst case scenario they limit your account to peanuts

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i also think it is safe.
    i was offered sports bonus then told i wasnt able to bet on sports there (probably due to having bwin account beforehand).
    bwin is better as it offers more perks.

pellumb341

thanks guys...i dont think that there is any problem of having both accounts.It just depends on the country.for example, a friend of mine who study in poland can play at bwin but can not play at betoto...poland isn't permitted from betoto...another friend of mine who study in germany can play at both,but very low limits at both .