shage
    shage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Betus

How these guys even have any business is beyond me. I have been receiving emails from them for the past year now from when i opened an account years back. Never really pushed it was involved in a accident forgot about even have any money in the account. So i log on to check and have money not even 4 digit sum but less then 500. So i knowing they are crooked try for the hell of it to pull money out. Verification time good times, i send in all the forms, copies of this and that, tell me to call back in 2 hrs, i do and also send them a email, told 2 more hrs, yet the message in account says 3 hrs, call back and write back, the message on the account says 24-48 hrs with the exact same wording as the others except it says 24 hrs. The lady on the phone tells me i have to wait 2 more hrs and call back, and i should speak to my account rep, i chuckle cause that is who i thought i dialed when pushing 3 with the 4 digits. So now its been 5 days of wait 24 more hrs, or please send in this form, or that form, or we couldnt read the last form can you send it in again, all this for 213$ in the account. Good luck to anyone who thinks they can even deal with these crooks. I consider it gone money as i didnt even know i had any money in the account.

shage

Ill update as the process continues, for the hell of it we will doc it here lol, wrote them again asking about documents at 11:03 est its now 3pm with no response in email, guy on phone who was barely understandable told me to call back in 3hrs.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

In the end you will likely get your money but still a good book to avoid...

shage

Well see the trouble you have to go thru for 200$ lol, other books i use like clockwork are top notch

shage

now 8:35est was told 24hrs again, this is better then stand up

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Scam book, avoid!

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8860

I used them a couple years ago. Never really had too much trouble for payouts. I also had to go through the whole verification process BS. For some weird reason, any payout over $1000 had to be done over the phone. Either way, it took about 2 weeks to complete transaction. When I read about all the bad reviews, and complaints about them, decided to switch to 5Dimes, and boy did they not like that. I didn't tell BetUs why I wanted my account closed, yet they kept pestering me, and pestering telling me to stay. Threatening me that they won't close my account unless I give them a good enough reason. Finally I just made something up about a medical scare, and they finally stopped bugging me.

shage

Well update, logged onto the account to have 1 new message.

My message to them was simple.

Checking on the status of the docs called and said within a few hrs it has been days what is the status???????

The response over 24hrs later

Thank you for contacting the BetUS Team.

After you send your documentation, please get back to us within the next few hours to confirm that the documents received are legible and verified.

If there is anything else that we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone for immediate assistance.

Best Regards,

The BetUS Team

1 888 512 3887

www.BetUS.com.pa

How these guys are not blacklisted is beyond me.

shage

Quote Originally Posted by Weems2k View Post
    I used them a couple years ago. Never really had too much trouble for payouts. I also had to go through the whole verification process BS. For some weird reason, any payout over $1000 had to be done over the phone. Either way, it took about 2 weeks to complete transaction. When I read about all the bad reviews, and complaints about them, decided to switch to 5Dimes, and boy did they not like that. I didn't tell BetUs why I wanted my account closed, yet they kept pestering me, and pestering telling me to stay. Threatening me that they won't close my account unless I give them a good enough reason. Finally I just made something up about a medical scare, and they finally stopped bugging me.
    Can understand that, this is for a little over 200 and they are dragging their feet and wanting blood samples, only response to any question on email or phone is wait longer, lol, figured we would doc the process here for anyone interested in doing biz iwth them

shage

Called in got someone who could speak decent better then average english and was told to call back and speak to my personal account rep in a few hours, same song and dance, will keep you updated

shage

Response from my latest message asking about docs

please give us a quick call so we can enable your account for a payout with just a $10 fee.

So i call back to ask why i have to pay a fee, im told to help speed up the process then on top of that im told that i need to pull the bank statement from when orig transaction was used which was what over 2 yrs ago, what a joke
    Last edited by shage; 01-06-12 at 02:10 PM.

shage

k sent in the info they asked for so lets see the next step, lol this is a joke

shage

Monday morn 3 days after sending in docs again, just called told to call back in 6 hrs, lol

shage

About to call back since i just got a message stating i havnt sent in any documents and i need to send in the following docs, what a joke

shage

SBR allowing even this book on the website is a crock, called got some guy in canada who called me stupid, cant read etc because i said i have sent in the documents 100 times, he then proceeded to hang up on me **** that place done dealing with them and sbr for even giving them a rating lol

Dwell
    Dwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

They pay me...never had a problem.

shage

please tell me your secret then, cause 213$ seems to be sending the same docs 400x over and over

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got ripped off by them for over $2k. They were the first online book that I played with. NEVER AGAIN!

shage

looks to be that way here but not for that much, every time i call its wait longer, then when i wait its i couldnt read the doc, or our upload script messed up, or your missing this form, or you please call back while i look up the problem and call ext which you never get the same person twice, call center people all over the globe, not good

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

That book should be on the avoid list sbr please put them were they belong. I found sbr after going though this with them. Never got my 3k and lost so much money cause they always took to long to get a payout and always spent it.

shage

well one of the docs i sent in has been approved after sending the same one in 4 times, i sent the same scan file 4 times, nothing different about it, some how part 1 of 2 of the document thou was unreadable so have to send that in and wait for them to tell me 2 or 2 was bad again

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Standard stall tactic from these guys.

Mancona
    Mancona's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need input - payout info required

Forgive me... I am a total Newbie at On-Line gaming... I just completed my first football season with BetUS, and want to get my payout. (Yes, Shockingly, I came out ahead!) BetUS claims that I need to provide copies of both the CC I used to fund the account, as well as my drivers license in order for them to process my pay-out. I don't feel particularly good about giving this information to a company in Costa Rica (or anywhere for that matter). I expressed this to BetUS, and they told me that this was an industry standard. My questions are thus:
    1. Is this in fact an industry standard?
    2. Can BetUS be trusted with the information?
    3. Is there anything else I should know?

Thank you in advance!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

sorry to hear you are playing a 1 of the worst books on the panet

damn

honeybadger2073
    honeybadger2073's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

Ya I just had to jump through all the hoops and it took almost a month but I eventually did get the stupid little gift card and was able to pull out $1k. They just stall hoping you blow your bankroll which Im sure happens more often then not.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Mancona View Post
    My questions are thus:

1. Is this in fact an industry standard? yes if you use ************
    2. Can BetUS be trusted with the information? probably
    3. Is there anything else I should know? most likely you will get your money but expect to jump through hoops and start looking for another book

Thank you in advance!
    Best of luck

shage

Still have not heard back from them, 2 messages in, havnt called yet, last time i called was very unpleasant

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

what do u expect?? exactly what u get from poor shops

shage

lol its what i expected but as you notice this thread is only so sbr would open their eyes, did make the phonecall during lunch at work and they told me to call back in 24hrs which i told them that was 72hrs they told me that, they proceeded to tell me 24hrs