bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

Lowvig transfer Runaround?

Anybody else having this problem? I was told to just request the transfer from BOL and within 24 hours the balance would be transferred to my new LowVig account. After 3 days and numerous emails/chats I keep getting emails from their CS telling me to do the same thing. I email them and tell I did it. They email back and tell me to do it. Its like they are not reading my email at all.

I will gladly report on Lowvig IF I CAN EVER GET ANY MONEY THERE TO WAGER!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I want to know why lowvig has sent me about a dozen e-mails, trying to get me there. One would have sufficed.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its obvious!! They love you man (insert Miller Lite commercial)

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Dang! Not a good start for Lowvig. Was really hoping to use them for an out.

bracerman

I received a PM from head of BOL customer service. Guess she saw the thread. They are working on it.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

No excuses
    but it's 3 kings day/week in Panama
    SBR should explain this to posters
    they hardly work during normal weeks much less Religious weeks

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I switched over in about 2 hours total.Very easy and painless

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I wasted hours trying to get them money via book-to-book from Cris, which they listed as an option. A week later, they figured out that they couldn't do this.

They run BetOnline's software. If they do get off the ground, expect headaches whenever it is busy.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I wasted hours trying to get them money via book-to-book from Cris, which they listed as an option. A week later, they figured out that they couldn't do this.

They run BetOnline's software. If they do get off the ground, expect headaches whenever it is busy.
    you still get bet points too?

bracerman

Haven't been contacted about it yet, but I noticed the funds were transferred this afternoon. Thanks!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

if its basically just BOL why play there?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

They ARE BOL but w/o the phone and chat support. (email only with LV). Plus BOL claims no relationship with LV, so there is no security whatsoever. It gives BOL a license to steal, but avoid responsibility. Plus SBR gets to keep BOL a recommended Book, because any potential theft wasn't technically in BOL's name. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    you still get bet points too?
    Sadly, no.

Hoops24
    Hoops24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a problem with BetOnline getting a $1100 payout at the end of the NBA playoffs last June. They gave me the runaround for 5 weeks blaming a processor "problem" saying the payment came from China and they were trying to correct it. Only until I threatened to contact SBR did they finally send me a check. Interesting that the check came from Boca Raton Fla. Needless to say I stopped using BOL and switched to Bookmaker in Sept for the football season. I was surprised to see no problems reported on this site about BOL. I'm sure others with bigger bankrolls who experienced a similar problem bailed out also.

My take on LowVig is that BOL is in trouble and were getting hammered by the sharps. Why else make this move? They are hoping to take in some really dumb "smart" money. That gives them the option of bailing and closing up shop with no damage if they get killed. Or if somehow the sharps are losing, they came take in profits.

bracerman

Just a heads up to Moneybookers users, LowVig is not yet setup for MB withdrawals. I'm going to request an express cheque with their free Friday withdrawal feature (hopefully that works). Would be nice to see MB as a viable withdrawal option next time.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

go to osag and read the article on lowvig

they ARE NOT BOL(what they say anyways) they just puuchased their software..BOL even though refers customers there, if lowvig goes under or sinks, BOL wont even cover the loses the customer would incur..they didnt even have a phone # up because they were already couldnt afford it, thats why only email exsisted..

as bad as BOL has been last 6 months, this place is way tooo scary

read the article on OSGA website...its quite informative and quite scary for those who have any $$$ there(glad i dont/wont)

bracerman

Thanks, will check that out.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Sadly, no.
    so why you think you can do transfers from cris

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

if it's not BOL, then why did I get so many e-mails from them? They bought BOL's e-mail list?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    if it's not BOL, then why did I get so many e-mails from them? They bought BOL's e-mail list?
    probably so yisman

bracerman

Got a cheque via fedex last week. Exactly one week from the request date.