SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Bovada does not payout

I had been with bodog for over 10 years.

I requested a normal payout and they are not paying. First they said 7 days, then they said 15 days, now they say they will email me sometime in the future.

These guys are clowns, do not deposit with them if you plan on ever getting paid out. They clearly lost their processor and thats why they split up the company. Us United States players are left holding the bag.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

I stopped using them about 3 years ago when it took them 45 days to send me a payout.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

what state are u from

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Dosent matter oiler......they are a joke....its insane to me that sbr backs them....shows what a little $$$$$$$ can do.....they are complete frauds.....but now everyone thinks they have changed.......they slowpay and invest...straight not pay...ect....every trick in the book.....

PaperTrail07

ESP b/c they were know frauds who "changed and are now trustworthy"....thats like trusting a drug dealer who returned your money after robbing you one time....YOU DONT GO BACK UNLESS DESPERATE...kinda why people are still there to this day.....limited options.....

PaperTrail07

if i ever hit the lotto for 100 Million plus Ill personally shut them down.......i wish sbr would get rid of them and expose them for who they really are......i mean the cheat people in poker....that was PROVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....if anyone thinks im bs keep pluggin away w them

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I had been with bodog for over 10 years.

I requested a normal payout and they are not paying. First they said 7 days, then they said 15 days, now they say they will email me sometime in the future.

These guys are clowns, do not deposit with them if you plan on ever getting paid out. They clearly lost their processor and thats why they split up the company. Us United States players are left holding the bag.
    LOL u obviously don't know what your talking about if this is what your saying about them. But u will be paid, u forget christmas was just here alot of places get backed up around this time of the year. Honestly if your worried about bodog not paying u then u shouldn't be betting offshore, and yes its the same just a different name for U.S. players to bet at.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    u forget christmas was just here alot of places get backed up around this time of the year.
    I was backed up yesterday to but one good dump took care of it.

Keep up the fight Shilley.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

well then its time to move on,,people who used them for years will continue

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr needs to make a statement and downgrade them, this kind of stuff keeps happening and makes it hard to trust SBR

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I was backed up yesterday to but one good dump took care of it.

Keep up the fight Shilley.
    Anytime dipsh-it. If u worry about being paid from bodog then u should not be betting offshore, go to vegas or a bookie.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Anytime dipsh-it. If u worry about being paid from bodog then u should not be betting offshore, go to vegas or a bookie.
    I never have to worry about getting paid from them since I don't play there nor would I ever play there again.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

In queue now to ask for my refund. Lets see how that goes.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

6:45:03 PM :
    System: Hi, my name is Zhen M and I will be assisting you today. How may I help you?. Please note: your reference number for this chat session is 386029.

6:45:47 PM :
    Myron: Zhen.....Just wanted to check the status of my refund? So that I could start betting again.

6:46:13 PM :
    Zhen M: Sure, I can certainly check that for you.

6:46:18 PM :
    Zhen M: Can I have your account number or email address please?

6:46:43 PM :
    Myron: Ron29301@xxxxx.com

6:47:13 PM :
    Zhen M: Thank you.

6:47:23 PM :
    Zhen M: Can you please verify your mother’s maiden name and the city were you born in?

6:47:37 PM :
    Myron: xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx

6:48:18 PM :
    Zhen M: Thank you for giving me your account details, Mr. Brown. How are you doing today?

6:48:38 PM :
    Myron: Im okay. Just waiting for yall to give me my money.

6:48:49 PM :
    Zhen M: I understand that.

6:48:51 PM :
    Myron: At least place it back into my account.

6:48:58 PM :
    Zhen M: Let me check that for you.

6:49:31 PM :
    Myron: Okay.

6:49:38 PM :
    Zhen M: May I ask if you are inquiring about the payout request for the amount of $2,300?

6:49:55 PM :
    Myron: Yes.

6:50:28 PM :
    Myron: I requested that the money just be put back into my account. Instead of a check right now?

6:51:06 PM :
    Myron: I cant do checks anymore.

6:51:08 PM :
    Zhen M: Upon checking your account, Mr. Brown, I can see that we sent you an email notification last January 1, 2012 regarding the status of your payout.

6:52:23 PM :
    Zhen M: Please be informed that our Payouts Department has sent a stop payment request to our provider and this process takes an estimated time frame of 10-15 business days.

6:52:28 PM :
    Myron: Correct. Just wondering if you knew the length of time I still have to wait?

6:52:41 PM :
    Myron: Okay

6:52:51 PM :
    Zhen M: Rest assured that once the process is complete, the funds will be posted back to your Bovada account.

6:53:06 PM :
    Myron: Ok. Thats it.

Told You So!
    Told You So!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Just received a check from them took the 3 weeks as advertised...Got a DHL from Singapore

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I never have to worry about getting paid from them since I don't play there nor would I ever play there again.
    Then go play somewhere else. For me they are a good out and i am in no way saying they are my only out.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL u obviously don't know what your talking about if this is what your saying about them. But u will be paid, u forget christmas was just here alot of places get backed up around this time of the year. Honestly if your worried about bodog not paying u then u shouldn't be betting offshore, and yes its the same just a different name for U.S. players to bet at.
    Legions,
    You continue to truly intrigue me.
    Can you please post a link to ONE POST of yours where you have not blindly sided with a book, and totally dismissing the OP's point.

What is your true deal?

we want to know!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    Legions,
    Can you please post a link to ONE POST of yours where you have not blindly sided with a book, and totally dismissing the OP's point.

What is your true deal?

we want to know!
    that post doesnt exsist

he shampoos the ball sac of every book

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

They started doing that to me and I left. Their lines already sucked and now their layouts are going down the tubes.

They would jerk me around with my payouts and then offer to put the money back in my account. Lol.

Of course they want the money back in my account. They wanted me to lose it. Thy don't really count on people cashing out.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    that post doesnt exsist

he shampoos the ball sac of every book
    Your right and guess what u do talk trash about every book, especially the ones that pay. For u to like a book that post doesn't exsist.

Legions36

Legions,

What is your true deal?

we want to know!
    I intrigue u huh? U really think im gonna side with OP on this? Look at his title of the thread "Bodog doesn't pay" lol thats the funniest thing i ever heard and being Bodog was my 2nd book i ever used about 6-7years ago and has payed me out every time, What would u like me to do? Everything i post or say is from experience of books take it for what its worth or just move on, this is an open forum and i will continue to say experience with various books.
    Oh and u will continue to see me on more threads for different books because i in time will keep continueing to try out more and more books, and hopefully i never run into sh-it and if i do u know i will speak about it.
    Only book ever screwed me was BetEd but there are no threads about this book so i can't post what happened to me there.
    I wanna thank all the posters here on SBR like me because if it wasn't for u guys i would not have all the great books that i have right now!!!! It's because of u guys that i have books like Betislands, 5dimes, etc. as an out and i would not have known about them had i not been on this forum, i have plenty more just using them as an example. Also i have learned so much from being in this forum and anytime i have a question it always gets answered. Don't let the haters get in the way, like these guys try to do...

SR

English is clearly not your first language and while I do not hold that against you I think you may be missing some of the nuances here. You are not simply telling your experiences, you are jumping on here and telling me that I shouldn't bet because I am complaining about getting paid. That makes no sense.

The SBR advertisement literally says "so you don't have to worry about not getting paid" or something like that. Well I am here because I am NOT getting paid and people need to know this. Whether you got paid in the past is completely inconsequential to the current situation they are having.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you expect from a book that runs aways from the feds (caused by their own marketing stupidity and drawing way too much attention to them) for years now...don't support these shitheads gawd damn...

Legions36

English is clearly not your first language and while I do not hold that against you I think you may be missing some of the nuances here. You are not simply telling your experiences, you are jumping on here and telling me that I shouldn't bet because I am complaining about getting paid. That makes no sense.

The SBR advertisement literally says "so you don't have to worry about not getting paid" or something like that. Well I am here because I am NOT getting paid and people need to know this. Whether you got paid in the past is completely inconsequential to the current situation they are having.
    God i shouldn't even respond to u cause u sound like the biggest idiot ever. Also this isn't an English lesson for a few misspelled words, this is about Bodog and the thing is they do pay, if something happened with u then file a compaint with SBR.

SR

Nothing to do with misspellings pal, you come on here and give crazy train of thought ramblings supporting books. If it wasn't for the fact that you support all of the books, regardless of the situation, I would guess you worked for one. You certainly sound like some of the clowns from costa rica who I've dealt with.

With your passion for supporting books that are slow-paying I can't imagine what would happen if someone insulted your mother.
    Last edited by SR; 01-04-12 at 01:35 PM.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

sr did u file a complaint with sbr,they usually are able to get some kind of closure on situation

Numb
    Comfortable
    Numb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

I have still never had a problem. Everything was (very) timely, and straight forward. I have not however requested a payout since the Bovada name/company change.

Legions36

Nothing to do with misspellings pal, you come on here and give crazy train of thought ramblings supporting books. If it wasn't for the fact that you support all of the books, regardless of the situation, I would guess you worked for one. You certainly sound like some of the clowns from costa rica who I've dealt with.

With your passion for supporting books that are slow-paying I can't imagine what would happen if someone insulted your mother.
    No arguing with a grumpy dipshit. Slowplay is not a no pay and don't even look like a slowplay if they stated a timeframe. Just file a complaint if u don't get your $ by the time they say. Like i told u before i was born and raised here. Yes i will support books that i know to pay unlike the title of your thread that they don't pay. U can complain all u want and no matter how many people say this or that everyone knows that Bodog always pays everyone and u just making yourself look stupid on this thread trying to argue not even a fact just your opinion. GL with your findings and i hope u get paid(i know u will get paid), i also wish u all the best.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

legions is a turd plain and simple

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-04-12 at 04:51 PM.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    Why cause i don't see eye to eye like most of the idiots in the place. Most of u people are one track minded but keep your name calling and try and bash all the good books that are left out there, while i will keep doing what im doing and seems to work just fine for me.
    Just look at the title of this thread, its completely obvious that OP does not have a clue and im gonna say it. LOL they split up because they lost there processor haha thats so funny, if he did alittle research he would know what happened. Also has the nerve to say they dont have a wallet to send funds to and from LOL another funny one, when all he has to do is go look in the deposit page. There is no truth to anything OP is saying but im the turd another funny bullsh-it statement from some fool who sides with retards.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Legions,

What is your true deal?

we want to know!
    My guess is he probably makes money and gets checks. People who complain about the books are generally people who lose their money. So for every degenerate gambler who can't stop recharging his account after he loses, I sincerely thank you. It's people like you who make it possible to receive my checks in a timely and consistent fashion. So Thanks!

gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Asked for a w/d from Bovada for the first time on Monday, they said 15 days which is what it's been in the past, we'll see I guess.

clcmillion
    clcmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

on buss day 13 and still no tracking # from my bovada payout.emailed them a get the same vague answer they are awaiting number from the courier they use.So I emailed them why cant they contact suposed courier and they tell me they cant contact thier courier?????????????(red flag for me) But we will see they still have a few buss.. days and hopefuly all will work out and I will get a legit check to WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED!

clcmillion
    clcmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Day 15 has past still no tracking # or check.would like to continue to use thier site but not if they are not going to payout.give it a few more days before i make some complaints.No rush for my check just dont like the run arround a few thousand is a few thousand.would like to replenish my account to put some action for the nfl playoffs but holding off to make sure they payout and with a legit check.I am a pretty loyal player to whatever site I use as long as they payout as promised!

12 Last