RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

BetIslands

Classy site.

So, I deposited $200 on there a while back, cashed out $975. I was down to $85 yesterday, went all in on Northwestern +16.5 and e-mailed my account manager.

So, He tells me (unaware that I just withdrew $975) that they'd give me another $100 match bonus.

Anyways, I bust. Send them a ** for $300 ($27 fees) and realize I only have $327 in my account. I asked about the freeplay, my account manager looks into it, says he didn't realize that I had withdrew money before I busted, but gets me the 100% freeplay anyways.

I mean, I know I'll prob go broke (that's why I started a fade me thread!), but I just thought I'd give a positive review of BetIslands. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

my guess is u had Nick or Jim.. they are hands down the top guys there

-stash

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    my guess is u had Nick or Jim.. they are hands down the top guys there

-stash
    I had Ryan. He seems like a good guy.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

is SSLP still there?

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ordered a 3 dime check from them I hate they send checks of that amount by USPS especially if I'm spending $50 for them to even cut the check and then you have to wait 3 more days before the send it out .Then 4 days before you get a tracking # and on top of that the # dosent work.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Ben is the best there. He always tries to help me out. Great guy.

MARVEL
    MARVEL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

I have Nick. He is a real cool guy. Looking forward to doing well with them.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    Ordered a 3 dime check from them I hate they send checks of that amount by USPS especially if I'm spending $50 for them to even cut the check and then you have to wait 3 more days before the send it out .Then 4 days before you get a tracking # and on top of that the # dosent work.

This should not be skipped over!!! NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I have Ben, he is always helpful and has even gave me a $100 free play on top of the $100 xmas bonus that they gave everyone.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    I have Ben, he is always helpful and has even gave me a $100 free play on top of the $100 xmas bonus that they gave everyone.
    i never received $100 bonus

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    Classy site.

So, I deposited $200 on there a while back, cashed out $975. I was down to $85 yesterday, went all in on Northwestern +16.5 and e-mailed my account manager.

So, He tells me (unaware that I just withdrew $975) that they'd give me another $100 match bonus.

Anyways, I bust. Send them a ** for $300 ($27 fees) and realize I only have $327 in my account. I asked about the freeplay, my account manager looks into it, says he didn't realize that I had withdrew money before I busted, but gets me the 100% freeplay anyways.

I mean, I know I'll prob go broke (that's why I started a fade me thread!), but I just thought I'd give a positive review of BetIslands. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
    Last edited by me-first; 12-30-11 at 10:02 AM.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ben, Nick, Jim, Ashley, Mary are all great people over there. I'm sure I've missed someone, but they've always been good to me and I'll continue to give them my business.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    u had to request it bud
    Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    they payout for free dude.. wtf.. quit lying man. i got paid via Money Orders NOT CHECKS and it was 100% free and it came in bout 4-5 biz days. that is not bad if u ask me.

-stash
    Points Awarded:

mw00 gave secretstash 30 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like BI, but it is not yet or should not yet be on the top of any list. Obvious problems like the limited options, lack of moneylines and for example very late CBB totals.

2:30 pm Eastern today, and I have a list of 5 or 6 CBB totals. Would like to give them the action as I have a free half point. But totals not up yet and so by the time they will be up, advantage is lost.

Still as I said I do like this shop. A lot to like here, but can certainly still be improved.

Mr. Jones

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    And I never received the Christmas bonus either. Possibly maybe you needed to be down to them and not be beating them? I don't know. Never got one at Heritage either.

Not a problem to me. Would rather be up on these shops than get a free-play bonus. Just don't like the excuses and explanations you get, if you choose to pursue it with them, [at least from Heritage] for not getting a bonus free play.

Mr. Jones

So now it's after 3:00 PM and still no college baskets totals. Got to go elsewhere to place my plays. Lost a few good numbers waiting for Bet Islands to hang some lines.

No boys, being chicken is not how you become an A rated book, sorry to say.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I agree on the CBB totals , this is something that they should focus on but you cant blame them from protecting themselves from the lines moves when they are offering a free half point.

I did not get the X mas bonus either since I didn't request it , i will continue to be a fan until someone posts a legit complaint , all the complaining is about little stuff i like this shop could be what Heritage was 2 years ago.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

they really need to open up the options at BI...really the only thing this book is missing, but thats a BIG downer

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I've switched to Betisland from 5dimes recently, and they are simply the best around right now. The safest book for payouts which is the most important thing to me. I understand their betting options are limited, but you have to look at the big picture. What good is having a million betting options if you have to have a heart attack about getting paid. F that, who needs the stress, just pay me. Their customer service is the best I've ever seen, and I've used at least 7 books over the years. I pray that they stay this way.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    I've switched to Betisland from 5dimes recently, and they are simply the best around right now. The safest book for payouts which is the most important thing to me. I understand their betting options are limited, but you have to look at the big picture. What good is having a million betting options if you have to have a heart attack about getting paid. F that, who needs the stress, just pay me. Their customer service is the best I've ever seen, and I've used at least 7 books over the years. I pray that they stay this way.
    thats the great thing about 5dimes...u never have to worry about payouts AND u have the most options out there...until BI gets more options they wont be #1

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11458

BI isn't even close to Heritage or 5Dimes IMO as far as lines go. Great customer service, yes. Quick payouts, yes.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

With free half point in basket, you often see their line is the best.