Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13658

Bet Guardian...How do I make this clear?

Seriously, what is with this outfit, whom I believe are associated with the JustBet family? I played there for a while, several years ago, and haven't touched them since. I have no intentions of playing there again...Ever. I have politely informed them of this on numerous occasions, but they just don't seem to comprehend what I am stating.

Of the dozens of books I have used over the years, they are the only site that calls me daily, begging me to re-up. I'm not exaggerating either; There is literally a call a day. Well, to be fair, maybe 3 days out of 4, and that is the truth.

Are they really this pathetically desperate? Are others phone lines also being jammed up by their pleading representatives? It was an enjoyable game for a while, as I would very slowly and deliberately explain to whoever was calling me that my life is going just fine without them. There would always seem to be the reluctant dawning of understanding from the grovelling caller, but sure enough, about 24 hours later the phone would ring again as my previous reply of "No thank you" was apparently wiped from the annals of history.

Now I just hang up. Admittedly not the most tactful or considerate reply, but anything else is a waste of breath. Anyway, that's the rant...Just wondering if others also get their "once a day" greeting.....

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

They are a standup book. Yes they are part of Justbet and yes they call me alot but i don't care cause they always have nice offers.

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Have you told them to put you on their do not call list?

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Stumpage.

Maybe I can help you out. Send me a PM with your account and I'll let them know you do not want to be called again. I can try to get this straighten out for you.

Sharky.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    They are a standup book. Yes they are part of Justbet and yes they call me alot but i don't care cause they always have nice offers.
    We are two seperate companies, owend by different ppl.

We do however share the same building than BetGuardian.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    Stumpage.

Maybe I can help you out. Send me a PM with your account and I'll let them know you do not want to be called again. I can try to get this straighten out for you.

Sharky.

stumpage - they call me and my wife once in awhile. not a problem because it isn't almost daily like you, or weekly or even monthly. but we all get the huge pain in the ass it must be to get that many calls. luckily 1 of the things about SBR is having the ear of reps from books that care, or at least act like they care. seems to me sharky does care, he will get this fixxed.