aphoward
    aphoward's Avatar Become A Pro!

Returning player looking for advice

It's been a while since I carried a balance offshore (used to run on Pinny before they left the US, and then Bodog). Now it seems like 5Dimes is the consensus place to play, so I'm looking to drop a deposit there this week.

I've gathered that the only way to find out deposit options is via the site's Live Chat because they're not mentionable here, but can anyone give me some advice on which bonus/rewards option from 5Dimes is best? I'll probably stick to low $$ bets at first, with an initial deposit of around $500 or so. If anyone would be so kind to PM me with deposit method info, that would be great (don't feel like spending time with the Live Chat now).

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Everything is listed on their site. It is called person to person and live chat can have you setup in minutes. I would forgo the bonus, it isn't worth the trouble.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

signup through sbr so you Become a Pro...deposit at least 3 hundo so they cover the fees, and skip any bonus for the most part unless the rollover is small (unlikely)...i've used 5dimes and betdsi recently and they have both been good, 5dimes was rarely more than 5 business days to get a check...cashout mon. morning and have a fedex on friday...good luck

oh and to answer your ? just call them with a CC for a deposit, takes just a few minutes and remember at some point before cashout they will want you to verify your acct...standard stuff photocopy of card, license, etc
    Last edited by mngambler; 12-28-11 at 01:12 AM.

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Take the reduced juice.