Casi
    Casi's Avatar Become A Pro!

At what books did you have problems completing a Rollover?

Interested to hear some stories, i know BetOnline or 3.65 are suckers.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16937

Bet Jamaica and The Greek. Any money transferred there (book to book) now requires a 4x rollover (most other Books are just 1x). With their -110 lines it takes awhile to meet this hefty requirement.

Casi

Yep i still have to complete that for a transfer to theGreek, was a surprise but iam never worried at any spiro book.
    I think they went too far with this thou, come on a 4x roll on deposits..

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

WSEX. Wired 6000, received 500 bonus (max is 10% on 5000). They told me the rollover is 5 x 32,500, not 5 x 27,500. In other words, I had to rollover the 1000 5x even though I got no bonus on it.

simmmy
    simmmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perfect opportunity>>>>

Casi
    SBR Rookie

lol same old, all the bonus enthusiasts jumped on it and now most are praying that they get their $$$

Casi

Anything you want to tell me Simmy?

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Legendz. Nothing but vanilla lines. They almost never have the best line on either side of anything.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13640

I gotta go with Canbet. I've had $1,000 sitting there since roughly the time of Operation Desert Storm. They just never have the best line, at least not when it comes to the sports I'm wagering on.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I find the best approach to this is "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". I make sure now I look at a book's lines for a couple of days BEFORE sending a deposit in. If I don't see any playable numbers, no deposit. I am too broke to let money sit that is not in play lol.

simmmy
    simmmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    I gotta go with Canbet. I've had $1,000 sitting there since roughly the time of Operation Desert Storm. They just never have the best line, at least not when it comes to the sports I'm wagering on.
    I read somewhere else that Canbet are starting to withdraw the bonus if you don't do the wagering within 90 days also the wagering does not come into effect untill you have emptied your balance. So betting only $500 of your $1k balance leaving $500 in the account will not eat into the wagering.

Taken from elsewhere>>>

"Beware:

Your bonus is a separate balance to your 'cash' balance. The 'bonus' balance is only used for a bet when your cash balance is 0 - either because you've lost it, or because it's in play with other bets.

So, go on a winning streak and you will need to be wagering your entire balance each and every time to even touch the bonus - and only wagering with the bonus money counts towards the WR.

I'd be wary of this one, and I'm staying clear"