redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

new sports book for me

I have used betus and BetOnline in the past but due to account restrictions on betus and a lack of sports betting opportunities on betonline I want to change sports books. I have looked into bodog and 5dimes and they both look good. I want a cite with many options like for example I want to bet an NBA finals matchup of the Heat vs. the Thunder but no cites have that option. I want a lot of live bet options also. I am an American so I need a cite acceptable in America. I know a lot of you guys on here use many different cites so I was looking for some pros and cons on different cites before I deposit more money onto a different cite. Thanks guys and give all the advise you can.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

???

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

5Dimes would be worth checking out for you, freak. They do have NBA Finals matchup odds posted as we speak, along with future odds for the East, West, and NBA Finals.

Lots of other variety there also.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

5Dimes definitely has the most options. BookMaker is also good, but not as many options.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

American??????????? I think the word you are looking for is Site! Check out 5 dimes or Betislands.........GL FBT
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: redsoxfreak91