Iamnotalegend
    Iamnotalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Betusa ...

Hey everyone, new to the forum. I was scrolling through the ratings guide and this book was in the B rating section. When I clicked on the review, it had a write up from last year stating it was an F book. It didn't have any write up on how the book improved. Was wondering if this was done by human err? Or is this book now somewhat legit? Also, was wondering if anyone uses this book and if it is a good book with payouts, etc.? Thanks in advance to all those that reply to my questions.

jpitts36
    jpitts36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1801

betusasports

Quote Originally Posted by Iamnotalegend View Post
    Hey everyone, new to the forum. I was scrolling through the ratings guide and this book was in the B rating section. When I clicked on the review, it had a write up from last year stating it was an F book. It didn't have any write up on how the book improved. Was wondering if this was done by human err? Or is this book now somewhat legit? Also, was wondering if anyone uses this book and if it is a good book with payouts, etc.? Thanks in advance to all those that reply to my questions.
    the f rated book is betusasports not BetUSA

Iamnotalegend
    Iamnotalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

So then, it's a good book. How about the payouts? Any long waits?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28974

stick to the books at the top of the page buddy

better safe than sorry

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16949

Quote Originally Posted by Iamnotalegend View Post
    BetUSA (B-) is a decent out. 105 lines on Friday and a wide variety of props with a $500 limit. Bottom line is they do pay, however checks are taking 30 days or so now.