dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Is this website Kosher for Hannukah or Christmas?

Link:
    http://www.oddsportal.com/sure-bets/

They have their TOP 10 "Sure" bets there, you refresh the page, it updates automatically - where do they get the statistics from?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea but a good site

SBR is All Race and Religion friendly

We like your money no matter what currency

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No idea but a good site

SBR is All Race and Religion friendly

We like your money no matter what currency
    Amen, Baruch Hashem.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    Link:
    http://www.oddsportal.com/sure-bets/

They have their TOP 10 "Sure" bets there, you refresh the page, it updates automatically - where do they get the statistics from?

They're not using stats. "Sure bets" on oddsportal are arbs between different books... that's why they're telling you what your profit % will be. It's guaranteed money if you can bets down at both places. Oddsportal is merely saving you the hassle of looking for arbs on your own.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The problem is being you need to be funded at soo many books to make it work and have many accessible money transfer systems in place

Definitely Euro friendly but not usa friendly

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The problem is being you need to be funded at soo many books to make it work and have many accessible money transfer systems in place

Definitely Euro friendly but not usa friendly
    But if I try it they will limit me, won't they? Book after book, so you can't "get rich" out of it, can you?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

But if I try it they will limit me, won't they? Book after book, so you can't "get rich" out of it, can you?
    No, you won't get rich from oddsportal's sure bets. They only give one or two a day so the hassle of it all won't be worth it. If you checked their site and happened to already have funded accounts at the books they're showing for a particular arb, then yeah you may as well bet it as it's guaranteed money no matter how tiny of a %. But unless you're going to spend a big chunk of time looking for arbs on your own, I wouldn't bother with funding 30 books just to try to make 4% if I'm lucky.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Their system displays all available at the books they cover, far more than 1 or 2 per day (at least on average so) - but still... Serious punters aren't often taking arbs and are just taking the off-market side (due to limits). I say "often" because there are still plenty of spots such as $20,000 max on a 7X% fav at Reputable Site A and tons of options to spread the other side. Of course for what actually shows up on odds portal, limits will be the major issue even after ignoring the riskier options.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Yes, they will.

Info on free sites like oddsportal is generally delayed by around 2-3 minutes anyway so the best numbers would already have gone.