Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

bookmaker has hit an all time low...

Company is going down.High fees,cutbacks,high juice,bad lines,shit lines,horrible customer service.They suck.I am cutting them off quick.
    That asshole Brad in the VIP dept should be fired.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, their high juice and their BS lines are becoming a joke. The only thing good about them is their high limits.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going to unload on NFL playoffs and the Super Bowl, then I will take out my money from these jokers.

Have you seen their MLB lines? These fkers have most their MLB totals set at -120 juice...

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

After years of hearing from two of my gambling buddies on how good bookmaker was I decided to try them out and was not impressed Still probably the only US book for big time bettors and this is not good!

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Still to this day, even with several sources competing, the best site during the early hours for American Football. I find bets here near every week that Pinnacle never offered nor won't ever offer on given game.

Spanks
    me pee pee

What is the best book nowadays that is safe,doesnt charge friggin overseas deposit fees and payouts that are not purposely done nice and slow with ridiculous fees.I am sick of dealing with these inbreeders.

Spanks
    me pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    I'm going to unload on NFL playoffs and the Super Bowl, then I will take out my money from these jokers.

Have you seen their MLB lines? These fkers have most their MLB totals set at -120 juice...
    If you have some solid picks I would appreciate if you pm'ed me as I would like to do the same thing.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

I only bet 100-200 and losing. They still treat me as non-recreational, with high fees and no promo. So this is what is listed as A+ book for Pro.

Spanks
    me pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    I only bet 100-200 and losing. They still treat me as non-recreational, with high fees and no promo. So this is what is listed as A+ book for Pro.
    Same here.You would think that I gamble 5k a game and winning all the time,cheap and penny-ante third worlders.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

The SBR ratings they have for the books left for the US player are a joke. They can get away with treating the US player like shit because there are not many alternatives for us unlike players from other countries.

Considering how easy it his for our corrupt government to seize money from these books none should be given a rating higher than a C and that is not even considering the shitty lines, high fee's, crappy customer service, low limits and banning from comps programs.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

IMHO You sound like you would be better off playing at Betislands,Heritage, or 5 dimes.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    IMHO You sound like you would be better off playing at Betislands,Heritage, or 5 dimes.
    Yes, I use them all. Bookmaker is still useful for me for live betting and transfer with Betmaker.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    After years of hearing from two of my gambling buddies on how good bookmaker was I decided to try them out and was not impressed Still probably the only US book for big time bettors and this is not good!

Bookmaker is not for big time bettors, they are for big time losers. I was losing to them for almost 2 years but as soon as you get lucky, they cut your limits.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    Bookmaker is not for big time bettors, they are for big time losers. I was losing to them for almost 2 years but as soon as you get lucky, they cut your limits.
    No way that happened. If theres one thing BM is good for, its that they will take bets from pros.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I agree they have increased there fees however if your a Platinum or better yet a Diamond customer you get 1 free payout a month and 2 if you are Diamond.... and they always pay

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

"High fees,cutbacks,high juice,bad lines,shit lines,horrible customer service"

What type of high fees are you paying and what was the horrible customer service like?

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    No way that happened. If theres one thing BM is good for, its that they will take bets from pros.
    I mean in the racebook. I know because they lowered my limits, took away the rebates and finally only let me bet $10 WPS and no exotics.

fsutomahawk
    fsutomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1161

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    Company is going down.High fees,cutbacks,high juice,bad lines,shit lines,horrible customer service.They suck.I am cutting them off quick.
    That asshole Brad in the VIP dept should be fired.
    Can you explain the difference?

Some of you people crack me up. You want them to just post the number you want to bet? How about having multiple outs and shopping around if you are worried about the line you want. The one think I can agree on is that they have terrible juice on baseball. Other than that they are a rock solid book. Customer service is very average at most of these books so good luck find one that will kiss your ass. As far as the high fees, you get one free payout a month, and if the cost to get a check is to much then you are probably a low limit bettor, which is fine, just look around at other books that cater to rec players.

Bookmaker is the only out left to US players that you can get a decent sized wager down without them limiting you.