get_loot
    get_loot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else get stonewalled by Sportbet/5Dimes lately?

Ok this is TL;DR but I gotta vent:

I made a few bets through Sportbet recently, lost a couple and then finally won. In order to cashout they requested copies of the DL and CC, I sent them in. Then they said they need both sides of the cards, I found that odd but sent those in as well.

They finally approved, and told me they can't send the money to my Moneybookers account because I didn't deposit via MB. I requested to have the money sent back to the CC (common practice IMO) and they said they don't do this. Later I learned that they will do a cheap/free withdrawl one Monday between 9-1pm once monthly. I phoned them Monday, and after asking about withdrawing the funds, I was placed on hold for 20 minutes and then suddenly hung up on.

I emailed them and had 2 emails ignored for a few days, so I complained to SBR and sent a message to SportBet informing them that I complained. They replied to this email within about 20 minutes, and said I needed to send them copies of the backs of the DL and CC. I complied and sent those.

Later I received an email saying:

Greetings:

Yes, you are now ok for payouts as per our CC department,
    you can go ahead and place your payout request.

Please contact us again if you have further questions or comments.
    I took this to mean that they would pay it to my CC, since this is the CC department.

I went back on their site and their Live Chat representative was basically acting like I was lying about receiving anything similar to the email sent to me, and made me feel stupid. I overreacted and used a couple profanities but not the "f" word. They forwarded me to a higherup who ended up saying she's closing my account etc.

I log back onto Sport Bet and my account IS suspended, and now has $250 instead of $592. I'm guessing they voided the bet I made, which in my opinion is THEFT, since if I lost the bet they would most certainly not refund my money.

Has anyone else been ripped off by SportBet? I usually deal with Pinny and Bet 365 where I have gotten used to having the money back on my account within 48, so I'm surprised that there are any sites out there that simply don't have the CC option.

I am very stressed right now because this is a huge amount of money to me, and I would not have made the bet unless I was quite confident that it would win.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

If used your own CC, have never had an account with them, and bet in good faith I'm sure SBR will get this sorted for you and you'll be paid. These things sometimes take a few days so just sit back and allow SBR to work on your behalf.

get_loot

ok that helps. sport bet cancelling the bet just makes me very nervous but I hope they aren't shady!

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I went through a very similar situation and I have been there for 6+ years. I became very frustrated, finally got my money and haven't been back. I finally had enough. Nobody there had a clue as to how to process my withdrawal.

get_loot

Yeah, they seriously have the most unprofessional customer service of any place I have dealt with. Not to mention how quick they are to suspend my account instead of addressing my concerns. I hope they get their rating lowered because this has been a joke.

get_loot

They just sent me a reply:

We processed your payout as following:
    $232.00 refunded to the **** card ending in **** divided in 2
    transactions (one for $100.00 and one for $232.00) Refunds take from
    3 up to 7 business days for processing. The cost for these refunds is
    $10.00.$225.00 sent via ** and it has a cost of $25.00.
    You may contact us back tomorrow (afternoon time) for the information
    of this transaction.This is a total of $592.00 which was the
    available balance in the account.
    Adding anything else to this email is pointless. Your account is now
    permanently closed.

Regards,
    Fraud Department5Dimes Group
    First of all, I have NO IDEA why the fraud department suddenly replies. Second, does the writing in bold seem a little ignorant to anyone else here? It sounds alot like sour grapes to me. So they are paying me via CC which they said they NEVER do, and they are charging me $35 instead of adding the entire amount to my CC.

I'll make another post in here when the money actually arrives. Until then it's PINNY all the way. God knows why I even tried these clowns in the first place.

get_loot

They just sent me a reply:

We processed your payout as following:
    $232.00 refunded to the **** card ending in **** divided in 2
    transactions (one for $100.00 and one for $232.00) Refunds take from
    3 up to 7 business days for processing. The cost for these refunds is
    $10.00.$225.00 sent via ** and it has a cost of $25.00.
    You may contact us back tomorrow (afternoon time) for the information
    of this transaction.This is a total of $592.00 which was the
    available balance in the account.
    Adding anything else to this email is pointless. Your account is now
    permanently closed.

Regards,
    Fraud Department5Dimes Group
    First of all, I have NO IDEA why the fraud department suddenly replies. Second, does the writing in bold seem a little ignorant to anyone else here? It sounds alot like sour grapes to me. So they are paying me via CC which they said they NEVER do, and they are charging me $35 instead of adding the entire amount to my CC.

I'll make another post in here when the money actually arrives. Until then it's PINNY all the way. God knows why I even tried these clowns in the first place.

get_loot

sorry about the double post