ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

This Is Exactly Why Heritage Is my 4th Option And Not My 1st

So I wanted to play an English Soccer match today at 245p. So I figure I'll reload with Heritage for some Monday action and give them the business since everyone's singing their praises a little more than usual lately. So I call them up and get recvr info and went down to send the p2p. Called them right back with confirmation \# and they tell me 20-30 minutes. I get home over an hour later and no funds in acct. So I call them to see what's up and they tell me the name was slightly wrong. The rep I spoke with earlier failed to give me a 4th part of the name. He only game me 3 names (as if 3 arent enough ). No big deal.

So I then had to call back W/U and correct the name, then call Heritage right back and let them know all is good. I advise rep to please rush it because the only reason I deposited was to bet a specific game this afternoon. She said it will be credited shortly. Well it took them over another hour to finally credit my account. Needless to say, because of their mistake it took almost 3 hours to credit a simple p2p deposit on a slow gambling Monday. And that's only because I called them to inquire. If I didnt, who knows how long I'd be sitting around waiting for them to straighten it out. I thought it's the small things that supposedly makes Heritage special?

I've had this situation happen before once or twice with other books where name was slightly incorrect and atleast they had the courtesy to call me right away to alert me there was a problem. They obviously knew there was, because she had that info when I called to check.

And no one ever responds on live chat. All I get is "Thanks for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly..." Except no one ever does. It's been like that every time I've tried to contact them over the last few weeks or so.

Needless to say the game was off the board by the time the funds were finally in my account and it's not the end of the world. But it's annoying and just one more reason why they're not my 1st or 2nd option and why I hardly ever post up there.

If it was NFL Sunday or a busy time I would of deposited a day before. But on a slow Monday with nothing on the board?
    Last edited by ehp6737; 12-19-11 at 02:46 PM.