Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betislands X mas special

Hello SBR,

Hope all is well , due to popular demand BetIslands will be offering our combination of cash bonus and freeplay for the next few days as our Christmas special for both existing and new players.

We will be offering from 20% cash and 20% freeplay up to 30% cash and 30% freeplay. For more information please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you

Both of these offers include the free half point in football and in hoops.

Have a great day!

On behalf of the Betislands staff we would like to thank you all for your business and wish you a Merry Christmas.

Jon

Milk Money
    Milk Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Very generous as usual. Thanks Jon!

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

hope i qualify for these

-stash

Betislands

Hi guys,

Yes this is a holiday special just contact us and we will provide all information to take advantage of this promo.

Have a good one,

Jon

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

What is the rollover and limits?

How do you get these half points? I've been playing with you guys for three months now and I have no seen a single half point?

Betislands

Hi Freefall,

You have to request the free half point to be activated since we do offer 107 as well and we cannot offer both it is up to the clients to contact us with the promo of choice.

The limit for the 20/20 is $3000 max deposit 10 x roll , 30/30 $3000 12 x roll.

Enjoy !

Jon

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jon, everytime I deposit I miss these promos by a couple days. Same thing.happened for the college bball promo

Is there anyway you can throw a freeplay in my account in addition to the 30% cash I got late last week?

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Jon, everytime I deposit I miss these promos by a couple days. Same thing.happened for the college bball promo

Is there anyway you can throw a freeplay in my account in addition to the 30% cash I got late last week?

Yeah Jon, I missed out on this as well and got cash only. Would be nice!!

Quarius
    Quarius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

What if your up and recently took payouts, are u still eligible for this promo? Great book btw...

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    Yeah Jon, I missed out on this as well and got cash only. Would be nice!!

Im saying.... it would have been nice if someone told me if u wait til Monday to deposit, well get you a better deal. Aren't these books supposed to look out a little for us?

Same thint last month.I deposited the first week of college bball...I ask then if they had any specials for the new season and the clerk said no....then I see Jon on here posting about a college bball special the next day

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Aren't these books supposed to look out a little for us?
    Costa Rican bookies are not the Red Cross.

BAUS

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    Costa Rican bookies are not the Red Cross.

BAUS
    Way to flip my words..... but Jon and BetIslands like to act like there all about the customer but then pull shit like this...

Betislands

Hi guys,

I apologize I have not been able to follow up on the thread.

Brian , how are we not about the customer ? I understand that you may have missed out the promotion but we always treat our customers with respect and try and provide the best service out there . I find it a tad bit unfair to question a books ethic for not bending a rule for you.

If I bend a rule for one client I have to bend it for the rest of the players that deposited days before this promotion started.

I value every customer that plays at Betislands , so I will always do my best to try and accommodate players but there are certain guidelines that are in place for a reason.

If a customer has taken a payout I advise to contact us directly so we may review your account and confirm eligibility for this bonus.

I hope you all enjoy this bonus !

Cheers,

Jon

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

when Betislands have ALL money line and totals ??

BrianLaverty

Am I the only one here who thinks that the 50 dollar freeplays that they give away that have max payouts are an absolute joke and slap in the face? Im not one of these bum SBR niggas like JJ Gold.... what am i gonna do with 250 dollars?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Am I the only one here who thinks that the 50 dollar freeplays that they give away that have max payouts are an absolute joke and slap in the face? Im not one of these bum SBR niggas like JJ Gold.... what am i gonna do with 250 dollars?

It's better than nothing!

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Jon, any word on when the new Racebook will be up and running? I was told around the end of the year, maybe early next year when I spoke to someone a few months back. Is that still on track?

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

I could swear you are the person who bashed anyone who complained about not getting a freeplay from Heritage.

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I could swear you are the person who bashed anyone who complained about not getting a freeplay from Heritage.

Definitely wasnt me....all I do is bash Emily with regards yo heritage.

But even so, no max cash outs on heritage freeplays...

giantsfan22
    giantsfan22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

Betislands, if you call me and want me to deposit at least offer me a bonus. And since i have cashed out and cant get a bonus why call me?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

30/30 has a minimum $1500 deposit! That seems a little high. Maybe I got the wrong rep. Considering I'm a huge loser at BetIslands, you think they'd hook me up a bit .

robfromsc
    robfromsc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

thanks bet island i took the 20% free play 20% cash option