suckerbet
    suckerbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2285

Legends Parlay Questions

OK guys someone help me out. Has anyone else been told by Legends that you are only allowed to buy points on 2 and 3 team parlays? I was away from my computer and called in to bet a 4 team parlay and wanted to buy 1 point on 2 of the teams and was told they only allow points to be bought on 2 and 3 team parlays. I explained that I have been buying points all football season on 3, 4, and 5 team parlays, which the rep acknowledged where possible to do, but he said they where "illegal parlays". he said the web site is allowing these, but over the phone you cannot make "these kinds of parlays". Has anyone else heard of this? He said they were working on the system, even though as I said I have been buying points on 4 and 5 parlays since August..............

Holeaway
    Holeaway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I must have made a illegal parlay today then. Had a 4 team parlay and bought a point on 1 team. But I lost so they wont care. good to know though, would hate to have a parlay voided for that reason.

suckerbet
    suckerbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2285

Hey Holeaway, that's the really strange thing is from talking with the rep on the phone yesterday he said they were illegal parlays, yet when i asked them if I won on those plays, he said it would be credited. So i guess the best thing to do is make your parlays on line and buy your points...........

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

CS at legends over the phone usually dont know much of anything.

Sometimes the guy who picks up in wagering doesnt seem to understand why I asking him to put in a play for me.

Another guy had no idea if they had team totals or not.