WendysRox
    WendysRox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

WagerWeb, why bother?

I don't really give a damn about a $25 freeplay. But if you're not going to deliver, why even call me and offer it? And, where did you get my number, anyway? Just sayin', WagerWeb, why bother?

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I got cold called months ago from rep from WW. He said he was a former 5dimes employee. I think I made a thread about it. I told him I knew their rating and the conversation got real short after that.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

called me as well and i said u have the worst lines ive ever seen and rep. didnt even argue it..

WendysRox
    WendysRox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    I got cold called months ago from rep from WW. He said he was a former 5dimes employee. I think I made a thread about it. I told him I knew their rating and the conversation got real short after that.
    That's funny because the girl that called me was asking for a deposit, etc.... I told her that I had heard about them on SBR and wouldn't dare deposit with them; but if she wanted to give me a freeplay I'd try them out. She agreed and called me 3 more times asking why I hadn't used the freeplay yet.

Yesterday, I thought I'd finally throw a 5-team parlay on there for the hell of it only to discover that there was never any freeplay put in the account, lol! I called them and some guy says, "Oh yeah, no problem. We'll put some freeplay in your account within 30 minutes." Of course, it never showed up. Oh well, nothing lost. But, frankly, if this is the best they can do when they are trying to get my business, then I'd hate to see how they act once they have my money.