TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Anyone been banned from live betting on Bookmaker?

I recently just got back into sports betting and i do enjoy me some live betting. I started off really horribly but recouped all my losses and now have a really small profit. I log into BM today and receive a message that says, "keep it up and no more live betting."

Either they think i'm somehow abusing their system or they didnt like me recovering my money? No problem taking it but a problem giving it back?

Anyone have any insight into this? I'll have to call them if i keep winning i guess and discuss what exactly i'm keeping up? Winning?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    I recently just got back into sports betting and i do enjoy me some live betting. I started off really horribly but recouped all my losses and now have a really small profit. I log into BM today and receive a message that says, "keep it up and no more live betting."

Either they think i'm somehow abusing their system or they didnt like me recovering my money? No problem taking it but a problem giving it back?

Anyone have any insight into this? I'll have to call them if i keep winning i guess and discuss what exactly i'm keeping up? Winning?
    very starnge to get a message worded that way - must be abuse - but i don't see how - they have a long enough delay - maybe just too many bets placed just before big plays - they think you have some advantage - i would hate to lose live betting there - best thing about the place - good luck

TodayIsForgotten

Thanks but i think my luck has run out. I contacted live help and the manager has decided to disable my live betting. I asked why but i'll have to call the wagering department. Yeah. I have no idea how I'm abusing the system. I'm 5-8 today on live betting but i'm up 200. The bets from today all came from bets placed way before a result happened.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    Thanks but i think my luck has run out. I contacted live help and the manager has decided to disable my live betting. I asked why but i'll have to call the wagering department. Yeah. I have no idea how I'm abusing the system. I'm 5-8 today on live betting but i'm up 200. The bets from today all came from bets placed way before a result happened.
    son of a bitch

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

My account was suspended and I got yelled at But I grovveled and it was reinstated.

More then likely the op was beating them to lines during/just after key plays.

TodayIsForgotten

Damn. That's crazy. I'll admit there were a few times i beat them to the lines but i certainly didn't make a killing. I'll get lured into those result of play bets and sometimes i just have a good feel for things. I'll do FGs on 2nd downs and shit, but i don't really ever go bigger than 50. I lose some and I win a few more. I go bigger on the spreads and those are picked usually within the first quarter.

Looks like i'm still active as i put some bets down on the UL game and Strikeforce. I'm lazy and wont' call them until i get suspended.

fsutomahawk
    fsutomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1161

So you admit that you did cheat them? Doesn't really matter how much for, books don't like that shit.