dilwale
    dilwale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Bodog.ca payouts and customer service

Just curious to see if anyone has received payouts from bodog.ca via dbt in the past month.

Many have been waiting for a month, just wondering if anyone has been paid. Have other payouts that I want but waiting for the issues to be resolved and finally to get paid.

What's up with bodog.ca these days. Customer service giving different excuses every day!!!!!

Been the Biggest bodog supporter for a long long time until now.....
    Last edited by dilwale; 12-17-11 at 04:18 PM.

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Why have you been a big bodog supporter in Canada? You have access to every other book as well. Maybe D-bag Becky can come and explain about bet limiting and dual feeding odds as well...

dilwale

Quote Originally Posted by beermankirk View Post
    Why have you been a big bodog supporter in Canada? You have access to every other book as well. Maybe D-bag Becky can come and explain about bet limiting and dual feeding odds as well...

Good point - just thought Bodog was a safe bet. Not sure now....

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys,

As I've posted several other times in this forum the DBT payout issues at Bodog.ca are temporary and an isolated incident. I personally spoke with the head of Bodog.ca finance and here is the deal:

"There have been reports of DBT payouts not having been received and while all indications show that they were successfully processed both by us and our processor, we are applying as much pressure as possible with them to ensure we get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible and have the funds credited to the customers affected".

Bodog.ca has never missed a payout ever, so you will get your money- we're simply taking about a delay here. Thank you so much for your patience, it is appreciated!

Becky

IrishStoner
    IrishStoner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Bodog has always paid me when i asked.

dilwale

Quote Originally Posted by IrishStoner View Post
    Bodog has always paid me when i asked.
    Recently in the past month?

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Thanks D-Bag Becky, now how bout those dual feed betting lines, and limiting of betting limits for winning players? Oh yeah, you're D-bag Becky...

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Quote Originally Posted by beermankirk View Post
    Thanks D-Bag Becky, now how bout those dual feed betting lines, and limiting of betting limits for winning players? Oh yeah, you're D-bag Becky...
    I don't see a big problem with them having dual lines other than them lying about it (something Bodog not only does on a regular basis, but is really, really bad at). Yes, dealing multiple lines would be illegal in Nevada but so would plenty of other standard practices in the offshore world.