terrell55
    terrell55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog, Bovada the worst

Bodog.com or Bovada.lv whatever they go by now is one of the worst betting sites in my opinion. This is the second time i had problems with these people. Every tiime i request a payout it takes forever to receive a check. This first time i cashed out i was given a wrong tracking number and the check took a month half to get to me. When i received the check the check was unable to be verified by multiple banks. So i had to send the check back to bodog or bovada with statements from multiple banks stating why the checks weren't good. After all the back and forth it took about 3 months to finally get my money. I was told that this would never occur again. I continued to play there and now I'm going through the same thing. I requested a apayout 12/7/2011 after speaking with 2 managers that stated i would have my money before christmas. I called today 12/17/2011 to find out why i haven't received my tracking information. I was basically told that i would get my money when they decided to send it. The rep did not use those words but thats what he meant. Also, he did hint that i might receive the money late january. I'm making this post to warn players about the lack of customer service and the horrible payout system. This will be my last time using these guys. I'm looking for a better site if any of you guys know better please let me know.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ron29301, and uws88

terrell55

bodog or bovada.lv is the worst

bodog or bovada is the worst site for payouts. I have had nothing but problems while trying to get a payout from them. The first problem occurred when i reguested a payout of 4000. I had to wait a month and a half to receive the check. After receiving the check i was unable to cash the checks at multiple banks or check cashing places. The check could not be verified by any of the banks. I had to send the check back to them and get the banks reason for not cashing the check. I finally received my check after 3months. I was promised that this would never would happen again. I continued to play and won big not to long ago. I called in before i place a payout request and was told that i would receive my money before christmas. I placed the reques on 12/7/2011 and i called today 12/17/2011 to see why i haven't received my tracking information. The rep i spoke to basically said that i would receive my check when they decided to send it. He did not use those words but thats what he really was trying to say. I'm making this post to let players know that this site is not that good with customer service or payout request. I am currently looking for another site to use because this will be my last time using this site, if anybody knows of better sites please let me know.

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

5dimes

ks1137en
    ks1137en's Avatar Become A Pro!

bookmaker is good as well. Very fast payouts, no matter the amount. At least that's been my experience anyway

LetsMakeMoney
    LetsMakeMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

i have that bodog or whatever it is now, it worked just fine for me. I took my check right up to chase bank and they either deposited or cashed it for me right away. It was about a year ago so i forget which one i did. Im looking for a new one as well just because i dont like the lines and how they don't often have a the over under line. Maybe i just got lucky. Sorry about that though big fella

terrell55

thanks a lot guys i think I'm gonna use that 5dimes just looked it up and there are a lot of positive reviews.

TimmyD
    TimmyD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I am on 5 dimes and it has been good thus far.

Was a longtime customer of Bodog until they made a poor call on a disputed wager. I never had a problem getting paid out though.

gordan21
    gordan21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

have bovada bodog been ok for me

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Hi All - Bovada Customer Service here!

To start, we just wanted to reassure you that if you have any account specific questions or concerns, the Bovada.LV Customer Service team is available to help you out at 1-888-263-0000 or service@bovada.lv.

We know the payout delays are making you guys a little uneasy but we can assure you that you will be paid. Get in contact with our Customer Service Team or send us your account details via PM and we’ll contact you.

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Quote Originally Posted by Bovada Service View Post
    Hi All - Bovada Customer Service here!

To start, we just wanted to reassure you that if you have any account specific questions or concerns, the Bovada.LV Customer Service team is available to help you out at 1-888-263-0000 or service@bovada.lv.

We know the payout delays are making you guys a little uneasy but we can assure you that you will be paid. Get in contact with our Customer Service Team or send us your account details via PM and we’ll contact you.
    I didn't know it was possible to be worse than Bodog Becky but you guys managed it again. Score another one for finding new ways to make your company worse Bodog/Bovada/MMGG/RandomAliasoftheWeek

St.Bernard1991
    St.Bernard1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

When it comes to payouts, there are none better than Legends. It is like they try everything humanly possible to get you your money ASAP. You will wait no longer than 2 days at the most

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Well well, that's good to know that I am not the only one going through this B.S. I requested money on Dec 4th and received my "Fraudulent" check on Dec 22nd. I went to my credit union to deposit and I couldn't. Come to find out the bank decided to stamp EWS on the check. They then gave me the copy of the check stamped. I later contacted Bodog/Bovada in regards to the situation and they asked me to try to renegotiate the check and place it in the ATM for deposit. I did not have the check in my possession and the bank took the check. I guess they send it off to EWS. Long story short. After claiming my case for several days after receiving the bootleg check. CS stated that it would take up to 15 more days to stop payment on the check. This is some B.S. Even though this is the first it should not have happened to begin with. I just want the issue resolved quickly not delayed. I did not delay my money into the Bovada account. No one should be treated like this. I'm not complaining for my personal pleasure. I am complaining for everyone that has to deal with this situation. I told CS that I am not trying to give them a hard way to go. I just want my money.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

where are u from and i never got my tracking number but did recieve my check

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

I am from the us. I received my tracking # after I got my fake check.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

What is ews? Some of these checks the books send out Look horrible. Can you address that bovada guy? Why do they look like a bogus check?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

why do u people bother with bogog/bovoda anyways??

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

5dimes all the way... then once you build your bankroll there spread out to other books... they do b2b transfers.

Reliable from everything I see - if I were a gambling man I'd say you'd have no problems from 5dimes barring any serious intervention from the U.S. Gov't or some other catastrophe.

Bovada Service
    bovada

Hey Ron29301

Bovada
    Customer Service here!

Please send us your account details in a PM and one of our senior Customer Managers will look at getting this resolved for you.

Thanks,

Bovada Service
    Last edited by Bovada Service; 01-02-12 at 08:44 AM. Reason: should have been a quote

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

seems like a kid with a crayon wrote the check out

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    What is ews? Some of these checks the books send out Look horrible. Can you address that bovada guy? Why do they look like a bogus check?
    EWS stands for Early Warning Systems (previously Primary Payment Systems), along with other participating organizations, share information with financial institution who subscribe to it about potential customers which may be a risk. Bovada seems to be very unaware of what that means like its a first. It sure was a first and a last for me. I cannot go through that with my credit union.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

never cashed out, P2P is the way to go. i deposit with ************ and knowing I willhave send a license,ulitlybill front and back of the card and a signed authorizathion form prevents me cashing sums like a 1000 and end up blowing that trying to increse it to something sizeable.

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

friend of mine requested a payout at bovada this morning. Will keep forum posted on how long it takes to get paid given their history of slow pay issues.

MagicMaker
    MagicMaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 418

So I basically gave bovada cash that I may never see again?

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

You will get paid......if you move to Europe. Bovada is done.

Bovada Service
    bovada

Hey Guys,

We definitely understand frustration with payout delays that some players have experienced, but we assure you that if you request a payout from us, you will be paid. Over the last four years, Morris Mohawk Gaming Group has built a strong reputation of meeting every payout. With the move to the Bovada brand name, we bring this reputation with us.

If you have concerns about pending payouts or anything else, we encourage you to contact customer service at 1-888-263-0000 or service@bovada.lv.

Cheers,

Bovada Service

clcmillion
    clcmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I recently made a withdrawal via bank check/courier on dec 18.emailed Bovada they said it takes 15 buss.. days but I should receive a tracking # soon it is now 12 buss days and no email on tracking #.I just hope I get a legit check and at least a tracking # soon via email.reading these post making me very weary about getting a legit check.I contacted cust. service and just get the same email back saying due to the recent transition from bodog to bovada for us players the time frame is 15 buss. days and I should receive a tracking # soon well going on 13 buss. days and still no email with tracking #.Would think it will take a few days to get to me and would atleast have a deffinte date on my check arrival by now.I dont get this 15 buss. day cause they take deposits instantly out but payout supposingly in 15 buss days.even in that 15 buss days they obviously have to authorise whoever is sending out the check and feel they should atleast have a exact date on when your check is going to be mailed out.I will keep you posted on outcome if any problems with time frame or cashing check received when I get it!

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not really understanding why this is an A rated book with all these problems.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...

We know we may get paid. The question is when? And why is or does the process take so long? We just want our money. You don't have to beat around the bush about the situation. If you guys are back logged say so? Some of us can understand that. I can't speak for everyone.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    We know we may get paid. The question is when? And why is or does the process take so long? We just want our money. You don't have to beat around the bush about the situation. If you guys are back logged say so? Some of us can understand that. I can't speak for everyone.
    When will u guys learn that its not like a few years ago when things were easier. People talking like Bodog is gonna screw people over, if certain methods take longer then stop being cheap and pay for the faster methods, the wallet is almost instant. But u guys insist on the 1 free way and last for me took 2weeks total, now u guys say 3 because of the change of everything.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

funny how they take longer than any other decent book according to just about every poster here

just becuase its harder in U.S. is no excuse for 4-6 weeks to get a withdrawl...funny how the other real "A" books its within 1 week, usually quicker(for U.S. customers too)

bodog always had bad lines and payouts are now crap, so why bother with them at all? too many better options than a book without 1 single advantage

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    funny how they take longer than any other decent book according to just about every poster here

just becuase its harder in U.S. is no excuse for 4-6 weeks to get a withdrawl...funny how the other real "A" books its within 1 week, usually quicker(for U.S. customers too)

bodog always had bad lines and payouts are now crap, so why bother with them at all? too many better options than a book without 1 single advantage
    Why bother with them? because they are great for dogs, if u line shop like myself you will find your places to get in on. I have had quite a few payouts from them take 2weeks and i never even sweated it out, not 1 post or thread about it. Blame out govn i remember last year before black friday it was always at my door in 4days tops like clockwork. And i stated before people if u need your $ faster they have different methods which u can get in a day or 2 but u gotta pay for it, they also have a wallet which goes in there pretty much instantly. I love how i gotta repeat myself because people who don't even use them anymore have to act like they know everything. Plain and simple if u want your $ fast seems like u gotta spend extra these days and this is at alot of places now.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan72 View Post
    friend of mine requested a payout at bovada this morning. Will keep forum posted on how long it takes to get paid given their history of slow pay issues.
    very interested to know

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post

When will u guys learn that its not like a few years ago when things were easier. People talking like Bodog is gonna screw people over, if certain methods take longer then stop being cheap and pay for the faster methods, the wallet is almost instant. But u guys insist on the 1 free way and last for me took 2weeks total, now u guys say 3 because of the change of everything.
    You are not from the US, please stop responding to people. No one is interested in your broken english declarations of love for these books.

The very mention of using a "wallet" to get your money means you are not a US player. No book uses them so please go back to whatever 3rd world internet cafe you came from and stop jumping on everyone's threads.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

So non-US = third world? Riiiight.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

December 15 request no tracking # yet.

123 Last