prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

How long does Bookmaker ** take?

This is first time using this method. I normally did **** but with the new fees it was near the same percentage wise so took out $2500. Years ago these always happened same day at other sites but I don't have experience in many years with this method.

Day 1: Requested during business hours
    Day 2: Taken out of account late business hours email it was processed.
    Day 3: Contacted late business hours told is not ready yet.
    Day 4: Told 7-15 business days?

This isn't a complaint. Just curious for anyone with experience how long these normally take. I'm not in US.
    Last edited by prop; 12-15-11 at 02:33 PM. Reason: removed processing terms

babar1000
    babar1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Fees depends on your face (0 to more than 10%).
    Delays are variable 3 days to one month.It depends on the IQ of the person on the chat (lots of mistakes).

Good luck.

prop

sorry to be clear I'm asking about the company named bookmaker (not bookmakers in general)

babar1000

I'm talking about bookmaker.eu.
    It depends on the way you cashout.
    If it is the first time you cashout the fee should be 0%.

HellSpawn
    HellSpawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Ya it's normal on them man, no worries you should get the payout by the 5th day or so, keep us updated!!

prop

Was just told 7-15 business days. I got response it's not ready in seconds which made me feel brushed off. Last time person said allow me to check waited a bit. Oh well will check back daily to see what they say.

Guess a lot's changed. I used to call in morning request this this method and call back in afternoon and it was ready. Plus often for double the amount that is now the max.

prop

Day 4: told not ready.
    Day 5: told not ready.

Today's chat

Ross: Welcome to our Live Chat Department, my name is ****. How may I be of assistance?
    me: Hi ross my account is ***** password ****. I'm checking on my $2500 **** withdrawal processed on the Dec 13. I'd like to see if that is ready or not yet.
    Ross: Your payout is approve and we will deduct the funsd as soon as possible..
    Ross: Funds*.
    Me: it was deducted from my account 4 days ago. I'm checking in to see if have **** and ****... yet or not
    Ross: I see..
    Ross: Thank you
    Ross: But we have not receive the information yet..
    Ross: You will need to contact us back
    me: okay thank you

Silly because I need to use this method several more times (or had at least planned on it).

When bookmaker is paying slow, makes me worry about all US sites. These guys were like the gold standard for so long.
    Last edited by prop; 12-17-11 at 06:32 PM.

prop

Still no luck. Asia support department responded to me it would be ready today but two live support reps said not ready.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Thats absurd that a A+ book cant get you a p2p payout in less than 5 days. Payout times should be considered when SBR puts a grade on a book, JMO.

later

babar1000

Welcome to Bookmaker.eu !!!!!

The place where you have to fight one month to get your money.

Okay, okay i stop, it is not funny and some guys on this site will soon come to tell me i am an idiot.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

7-15 is there stated time usually things are faster. I just cashed last week and took 3x longer than what they usually do, maybe cause its christmas time. I wouldn't even lose sleep over it as your money is safe, but if u need the money to buy christmas gifts i would not count on it like that for offshore. This doesn't change anything about our personal relationship, i own u...

prop

Had a contact in affiliate department check into it for me - not sure if she helped but after telling me she was looking into it got an email the next morning from them with details, so all appears well and took 8 or 9 days from time of request. Anyways was also told from Asian Support that they were running 3 days for a while but are now stating an "around 7 business days" time frame for this method to Asia.

prop

in hand