reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

address question

If I sign up with a book and give them a PO box instead of a home address, are they going to give me a hassle upon withdrawing?

Also if I change my address to a po box, in a current book I use is that likely to be a problem?

marcoforte
    marcoforte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Be careful about fed-ex delivery.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not ask the book in question ?

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by reno cool View Post
    If I sign up with a book and give them a PO box instead of a home address, are they going to give me a hassle upon withdrawing?

Also if I change my address to a po box, in a current book I use is that likely to be a problem?
    I have had both and currently just moved. You will not be able to get courier checks delivered to a PO Box. The PO Box is a hassle sometimes, it depends on the book. Especially, when they want your ID to match the address on file. You can get it cleared up, but it can be a hassle. Many places will require you to have a utility bill and ID match the address on file. Sometimes you can get away with a person to person withdrawal without all the documentation. However, if you plan to make this hobby your passion or an income producing venture then it might just say you some headache in the long run to just use your physical address that matches your ID.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I have played online for many years, however I'm traveling now and not sure where my permanent address will end up. A PO box seems like a good solution, I would be ok with person to person withdraw and I try to avoid books that require me sending in paperwork. I'm also weary of telling the books the wrong thing even if its the truth because I know how they like to look for any excuse to stiff you. Thats why I thought I ask here first.

Thanx for the responses.