The milk man
    The milk man's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to 5dimes

Say I use a **** prepaid gift card to put in my money but I want to cash out, does the money that I want to take out go onto the card, or will they send me a check

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

tony doesn't respect prepaid gift cards. make sure you win at least 10 times the deposit before you try to withdraw. tony doesn't like chronic withdrawers. just leave it in and you will win tony's respect. he will even throw you a bonus or two along the way. he has "just leave it in" tee shirts for those who abide by his wishes. and it is wise not to cross tony if you want a good relationship with 5 dimes.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Tony is...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    he has "just leave it in" tee shirts for those who abide by his wishes.
    Do I just go on Live Chat and request one?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I want the "I am God" hoodie

unusialsusp5

if you haven't withdrawn you would qualify for one. even tony doesn't mind an occasional withdrawal, but he detests those weekly monday withdrawers who deposited say 150 on fri. got lucky and got it up to 280 and now want their 150 back on monday. he does not like tying up his processor for these types. just leave it in until after the super bowl at least to qualify for a tee shirt.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    if you haven't withdrawn you would qualify for one. even tony doesn't mind an occasional withdrawal, but he detests those weekly monday withdrawers who deposited say 150 on fri. got lucky and got it up to 280 and now want their 150 back on monday. he does not like tying up his processor for these types. just leave it in until after the super bowl at least to qualify for a tee shirt.
    Cool. I more then qualify. I may request one after the Superbowl.

AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Ok does Tony own 5 dimes or just control the sports book? Upon reading this post this sound ridiculous. Its your money do what you want with it. What does it matter if you want to take it in and pull it out. If you wanna go through the pain in the balls of going through the depo withdrawl process that's your choice Leave it in to earn toneys respect. Find a different book you posters sound like clowns. And since when does he give random bonuses

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by AdamStock1983 View Post
    Ok does Tony own 5 dimes or just control the sports book? Upon reading this post this sound ridiculous. Its your money do what you want with it. What does it matter if you want to take it in and pull it out. If you wanna go through the pain in the balls of going through the depo withdrawl process that's your choice Leave it in to earn toneys respect. Find a different book you posters sound like clowns. And since when does he give random bonuses
    HAHAHA it's rare to come across someone who doesn't get the joke. That was great.

unusialsusp5

although yes, it is somewhat of a joke, tony is not to be taken lightly. yes, it's your money adamstock, but it's sorta like the soup nazi episode on seinfeld. if you want the soup you abide by his rules or no soup for you. what's the point of constantly depositing and withdrawing every week or two. if you need the money you are in the wrong game. just leave it in (unless you make a halfway decent score) you will be happier because you are winning or breaking even and tony will be satiated and that is important. leave it in for a year and forward your tee shirt size to tony "god" williams @5 dimes. stop tying up his one processor every week. let the thing cool down.

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

My choice is going to be between BetIsland and 5 Dimes, I really like the 100 percent bonus at BetIslands, does that go immediately in your account when you deposit?

AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I am not a put it in take it out guy but if you wanna that is your choice.

Good seinfeld reference

Sorry I could not tell it was a joke, my bad