Vince Lombardi
    Vince Lombardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19401

What's the story behind GT Bets?

It's a new book right? Anybody here use it? Can you recommend it?

Scottr
    Scottr's Avatar Become A Pro!

gt bets

it is truly the former gang from VIP-I was with them for years and they always paid on time etc. I signed up with GT Bets about amonth ago-and requested one withdrawal so far-and it arrived fedex a day later, Would strongly recommend them

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

another gtbets goon praising a bad book on the 1st post at SBR

does gtbets really think we are all this stupid???

5th time this month a OP shows up praising them on 1st post

wake up guys, we know the game

gtbets is a JOKE of a book

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

i don't think too many people on here play here. I wish they were the old vip.com

Scottr
    Scottr's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are thr goon mike-i am just a regular old guy from PA and i will bet you $500 and document the next day payment!

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    another gtbets goon praising a bad book on the 1st post at SBR

does gtbets really think we are all this stupid???

5th time this month a OP shows up praising them on 1st post

wake up guys, we know the game

gtbets is a JOKE of a book

I see you bashing them in every thread created about them without offer any real criticism... Since they currently have no complaints against them and seemed willing to try to fix the mess left by vip/nine what are your opinions based on?

Yea, they are a new book and don't have a lengthy reputation yet but I can't see how you could expect much more from a startup then demonstrating ability to pay and responding to complaints (which they seemed to have done so far) and given their managerial ties to the VIP group IMO a C rating seems pretty fair at this point... While I would feel safer with my money at 5dimes or bookmaker personally I'm rooting for them succeed as I played at VIP's books for years and would love to see a replacement for them...

So if you would could you elaborate on why this book "is a joke" and "a bad book" because honestly right now I'm have hard time seeing a significant difference between those shilling for the book and your unexplained crusade against it...