Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Bodog deposits limited

I haven't focused too much energy at betting at Bodog. Tonight, Bodog called me tonight, and offered a 25% cash bonus (up to $500). If I could do a wire (and waste only 30 minutes), that would be economical. Sadly, Bodog no longer takes these.

They offered a new service for deposits that i had never heard of: my pay linq. But, this doesn't offer anything for US players. A ton of countries, none of which include the US.

I thought this was noteworthy, because the other US books I play with have not had problems with bankwires (including Bookmaker.com, and BetOnline.com, although I've stepped back from BO).

Is there an easy way to get 2-5k to Bodog without having hour cc shut down?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

what is wrong with you?

go to ** like everyone else.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Call Loshack
    have him drive 2.5 million colons over to the compound
    make sure he gives them to Mr Calvin
    your all set...

Justin we all know you have an office in Canada
    I'm confused why your having a problem

GETMONEYKID
    GETMONEYKID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

posting about payment processors is smiled upon here

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

you're getting a 25% cash bonus up to $500 ? Why do you need to send more than 2000? Following up that isn't hard to do on two different visas...

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    what is wrong with you?

go to ** like everyone else.
    I agree. The last joint laughed at me when I said I wanted to do a wire. They said go to ** chump and do two transactions.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I haven't focused too much energy at betting at Bodog. Tonight, Bodog called me tonight, and offered a 25% cash bonus (up to $500). If I could do a wire (and waste only 30 minutes), that would be economical. Sadly, Bodog no longer takes these.

They offered a new service for deposits that i had never heard of: my pay linq. But, this doesn't offer anything for US players. A ton of countries, none of which include the US.

I thought this was noteworthy, because the other US books I play with have not had problems with bankwires (including Bookmaker.com, and BetOnline.com, although I've stepped back from BO).

Shouldn't you be kicked out of bodog by now? Or are you gnoming?

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

why him? I never got this bonus

mkm311
    mkm311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

bodog suxxx!

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post

Use the wallet u just have to very with the wallet if u want to use cc but once everything is set up u can pretty much deposit and withdraw instantly. Also there is a 30day hold with the wallet, which means u can only cash out as much as u deposit after that your free to do anything.